Reactivate your musculoskeletal well-being
Unique combination of natural active ingredients for your muscles, bones and joints
MARNYS® Mialtrim contains an exclusive formula of standardised ingredients in vegetable capsules: Hops, Cassava, Turmeric, Devil's claw and Nettle that alongside vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, favour the musculoskeletal system.
MARNYS® Mialtrim is a food supplement that favours all kinds of people who do sport or want to favour their musculoskeletal system.
Its unique combination of natural active ingredients brings well-being to your muscles, bones and joints because:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal formation of collagen in cartilage, tendons and bones, and protects cells from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Turmeric, widely used by Eastern cultures, is standardised in its main bioactive constituent: curcumin. EFSA ON HOLD (2030, 2598) states that Turmeric helps reduce swelling in joints and muscles.
- The EMA and German Commission E recognise in their monographs the utility of Nettle and Devil's claw for relieving joint discomfort. Nettle in MARNYS® Mialtrim is a 4:1 concentrate, while Devil's claw is standardised in its main bioactive agents: harpagosides.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) has got traditional herbal uses since Roman times including musculoskeletal well-being. Its main bioactive constituents are alpha and beta acids.
- Cassava (Yucca schidigera) is an herbaceous plant native to the deserts of northern Mexico and has been traditionally used by Native American herbalists for the osteoarticular system. The cassava in MARNYS® Mialtrim is standardised in its main bioactive agents: saponins.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural ingredient of joints that promotes flexibility and viscosity for movement.
MARNYS® Mialtrim is suitable for vegans.
WELL-BEING AND MOVEMENT
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day.
Hop extract powder (Humulus lupulus), cassava extract powder (Yucca schidigera), turmeric extract powder (Curcuma longa), vitamin C, devil's claw extract powder (Harpagophytum procumbens), nettle extract powder (Urtica dioica), hyaluronic acid and anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).
|PER 2 CAPSULES
|Standardized hops in alpha-acids
|Standardized yucca in saponins
|Standardized curcuma in curcumin
|Standardized harpagophyte in harpagosides
|Nettle Powder concentrate 4:1
|Standardized Hyaluronic Acid in D-glucuronic
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
WHAT IS INFLAMMATION?
Inflammation or swelling is a process in tissues that consists of a series of cell and blood vessel phenomena with a defensive purpose against physical, chemical or biological aggressions, and which involves a significant energy expenditure. The inflammatory response is coordinated by an extensive device of elements that are organised into complex modulating and regulatory networks.
The stages are: heat, release of mediator molecules involved in the first line of defence; reddening, vascular alterations and chemotactic effects that attract more molecules and immune factors; pain or oedema due to the arrival of molecules and immune elements from blood, followed by the repair or series of processes leading to the total or partial reconstruction of the tissues damaged by the foreign agent or by the inflammatory response itself, to end up with the regulation of the inflammatory process.
The aim of controlling inflammation is somewhat paradoxical, first because the inflammatory response is necessary to enable the body to eliminate a foreign agent, and secondly because its modulation is highly important as, if not controlled, it causes important alterations not only to the directly affected structure, but to other adjacent structures or at a general level.