Liquid Osteohelp Complex
Keep your bones strong!
To contribute to maintenance of normal bones. Food supplement with Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D. Pleasant orange flavour.
MARNYS® Liquid Osteohelp Complex is formulated with mineral ingredients and vitamin D3 that promote bone structure and strength at all ages.
The formula of MARNYS® Liquid Osteohelp Complex contains a selection of the minerals Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, and vitamin D3 which provide the following properties (EFSA):
- Calcium is necessary for normal maintenance of bones and teeth, and for normal bone growth and development in children. Calcium and vitamin D are also necessary for normal growth and development of children's bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, in addition to normal blood calcium levels. Moreover, vitamin D contributes to normal maintenance of bones and teeth, and is necessary for normal bone growth and development in children.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and protein synthesis, reducing tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium also contributes to normal bone maintenance and electrolyte balance.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism and bone maintenance. Zinc additionally contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism and protein production, and protects cells from oxidative damage.
MARNYS® Liquid Osteohelp Complex is a food supplement that favours those adults who want to maintain normal bone mass, athletes concerned about bone structure, as well as children in their growth and bone development stages.
The liquid formulation of MARNYS® Osteohelp Complex enables easy intake.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
The usual dose is 10ml twice a day. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide, thickening agents (microcrystalline cellulose, carboxymethyl cellulose), zinc gluconate, mint and orange flavours, preservative (potassium sorbate), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), sweetener (acesulfame K).
|PER 10 ml
|Vitamin D (100 IU*)
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Which minerals are important for bones?
Minerals are chemical elements that are indispensable to carry out the chemical and electrical processes maintaining our body, and it is also important that they are found in balanced concentrations.
The most important minerals bones consist of are: