Natural conditioner for hair and skin
To moisturise, soften and care for your skin and hair all year long
6,80€ – 12,90€
MARNYS® Coconut Oil is 100% plant-based oil for cosmetic use to moisturise, soften and care for your skin and hair.
MARNYS® coconut oil is really versatile. It is especially recommended for skin care after sun exposure and as an intense body moisturiser for daily nutrition and hydration all year round.
On hair, MARNYS® coconut oil acts as a natural conditioner due to its high emollient and toning effect, being ideal to revitalise unruly, dry and damaged hair or hair prone to frizz.
The properties of MARNYS® coconut oil are defined by its high content of natural ingredients: lauric and myristic acids. These natural ingredients are friendly on the most sensitive skin and on scalp, so MARNYS® coconut oil can be used on a daily basis as:
- Emollient: facilitates the restoration of softness and flexibility of hair and skin.
- Moisturiser: maintains transdermal water, recovering moisture, freshness and softness of hair and skin.
The benefits of MARNYS® coconut cosmetic oil for hair and skin are:
- This oil favours the repair of the skin's natural barrier, especially against solar radiation, increasing its hydration thanks to the preserving and emollient properties of the oil.
- Easy absorption into the skin, without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog skin pores).
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Leaves hair easy to comb, soft and shiny.
- Provides a protective film effect on healthy or damaged hair, maintaining its structure, regulating the hydration of the hair follicle, and restoring softness, volume and shine.
MARNYS® Coconut Oil is obtained from the pulp of the species Cocos nucifera by means of a process that includes deodorisation. Thanks to its 100% vegetable composition, its components are highly bioavailable to the skin.
Available in two formats: 100ml and 500ml with dispenser.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
- NATURAL HAIR CONDITIONER: the oil acts as a natural hair conditioner, even for those with unruly, dry hair and/or prone to frizz. You can apply it as a conditioner after washing your hair with your usual shampoo. It will leave your hair flexible, soft, shiny and easy to comb.
- REPAIRING HAIR MASK: apply evenly to damp hair with a gentle massage and leave on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing. If your hair is oily or you want to repair damaged ends, apply the oil only from middle of hair to ends and leave on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing.
- CARE OF BEARD OR MOUSTACHE: the oil acts as a balm to condition, moisturise and soften the beard and moustache. Add a small amount on your hands and apply to beard or moustache.
- MASSAGES AND BODY MOISTURISER: for best results apply to damp skin. It spreads easily and leaves no greasy residue.
- NATURAL TANNING: first exfoliate the skin and then apply before sunbathing. Always combine it with your sunscreen, as coconut oil does not contain a minimum sun protection factor.
- NATURAL AFTERSUN LOTION: to nourish and soften your skin after sun exposure.
- FACIAL MASK: apply on your face as a moisturising, repairing and antioxidant facial mask. Apply it evenly on your face, avoiding the eye contour and mucous membranes. Leave it on for about 20 minutes before rinsing.
Cocos nucifera oil.
500 ml bottle with dispenser
Coconut oil is solid with cold. To melt, put the bottle under warm water. From 24ºC it is kept in liquid form.
500 ml bottle with dispenser
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COCONUT OIL
Why is my Coconut Oil hard (solid) and what can I do to make it liquid again to apply to my skin and hair?
Cosmetic Coconut Oil can solidify in winter due to the change in temperature. To make it liquid again, simply put the bottle under warm running water or place it in a glass container in a bain-marie in warm water. It remains liquid at temperatures above 24°C.
This cosmetic Coconut Oil is odourless. It is obtained from the pulp of the Cocos nucifera species through a depurative process including deodorisation. It is 100% pure vegetable oil and no flavourings or perfumes have been added.
Yes, this cosmetic Coconut Oil can be used daily as its natural ingredients are gentle on the most sensitive skin and scalp.
This cosmetic Coconut Oil is suitable for all skin and hair types. It is easily absorbed and does not leave a greasy feeling. In addition, it is non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
You can use this cosmetic Coconut Oil to facilitate a natural tan, always in combination with your sunscreen, as coconut oil does not contain a sun protection factor. See the 'how to use' section above.
You can use cosmetic Coconut Oil as a natural make-up remover to clean your face. Just put a few drops of oil on a cotton pad and massage in circular motions on your face. See the 'how to use' section above.
Cosmetic Coconut Oil provides flexibility to the hair, making curl definition easier and combating frizz. See the 'how to use' section above.
This cosmetic Coconut Oil is suitable for use from the age of 3 years.
Yes, this cosmetic Coconut Oil can be used on skin and hair by pregnant and breastfeeding women. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, this cosmetic Coconut Oil is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.