Organic Andean Maca · Macamar
Energy, vitality and sexual desire in women
Andean maca from organic farming with 4:1 extract
MARNYS® Macamar is a food supplement containing Maca (Lepidium meyenii), a powerful energiser in a 4:1 concentrate with high nutritional value because of its high concentration in micro and macronutrients.
Andean Maca (Lepidium meyenii) belongs to the family Brassicaceae and grows in the Peruvian central Andes above 4000 metres of altitude where it has been cultivated for over 2000 years, being traditionally used by the natives as an invigorating plant that not only enhanced body energy and mental performance, but also fertility.
MARNYS® Macamar and its ingredient, Maca, contributes to physical and mental performance and to normal sexual function (EFSA ON HOLD 3864, 3416, 2838, 2839, 2840), and is recommended for adults who want:
- Extra energy and vitality to fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Help for athletes who are seeking to increase their sports performance.
- Recommended for women who wish a normal sexual function in terms of libido and sexual desire.
For Macamar MARNYS® uses 3 varieties of maca: yellow, red and black.
Vegetable capsules. MARNYS® Macamar is suitable for vegans.
1. Gonzales et al. Maca (Lepidium meyenii Walp), una revisión sobre sus propiedades biológicas Rev. perú. med. exp. salud pública, 2014
2. Meissner et al. Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca (Lepidium peruvianum Chacon): (II) Physiological and Symptomatic Responses of Early-Postmenopausal Women to Standardized doses of Maca in Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Clinical Study. Int J Biomed Sci. 2006
3. Gonzales-Arimborgo et al. Acceptability, Safety, and Efficacy of Oral Administration of Extracts of Black or Red Maca (Lepidium meyenii) in Adult Human Subjects: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2016
4. Dording et al. A double-blind, randomized, pilot dose-finding study of maca root (L. meyenii) for the management of SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2008
5. Stone et al. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2009
6. Meissner et al. Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca (Lepidium peruvianum Chacon): (II) Physiological and Symptomatic Responses of Early-Postmenopausal Women to Standardized doses of Maca in Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Clinical Study. Int J Biomed Sci. 2006
7. Gonzales et al. Role of maca (Lepidium meyenii) consumption on serum interleukin-6 levels and health status in populations living in the Peruvian central Andes over 4000 m of altitude Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2014
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PERFORMANCE
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day.
Organic Maca root extract concentrate powder* (Lepidium meyenii)
*Organic ingredient obtained in accordance with Organic Farming standards.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ORGANIC ANDEAN MACA · MACAMAR
Macamar uses yellow, red and black varieties of maca.
The benefits of Macamar's ingredient maca have been documented for 6 to 12 weeks.
The general recommendation is to take Macamar for one trimester and evaluate the results, and then continue taking it if necessary. If you have any doubts, consult your doctor or medical practitioner.
Macamar is indicated for use in adults.
Macamar can be taken from the age of 18.
Yes, Macamar is a supplement suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Its capsules are plant-based and the maca is obtained according to organic farming standards.
For pregnant or breast-feeding women, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Macamar is gluten-free and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Yes, you can take Macamar together with other food supplements, vitamins and minerals. If in doubt, consult your doctor or medical practitioner.
TO KNOW MORE
Andean maca, energy and health for women
Nature brings us some superfoods to face daily routines with as much energy as possible. Andean maca is one of the supplements especially beneficial for the energy of women. Did you know that maca is one of the foods chosen by the NASA for the astronauts?
Are you tired of feeling fatigued? Do you want to maintain your energy levels every day of the month? Do you want to awaken your sexual desire or to better manage mood swings? If you are a woman and feel identified with these situations, find out the benefits of Andean maca.