Strength and energy. Amazing tendons, joints and ligaments
Top-quality shark cartilage, boosted with vitamins C and B6 for connective tissue
15.90€ – 28.20€
MARNYS® Cartimar Plus is a unique formulation containing Shark Cartilage and vitamins C and B6, which provide elements to the structure of connective tissues like ligaments, tendons, joints and others.
The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Cartimar Plus provides a content of collagenic proteins (20%), glycosaminoglycans (5%), chondroitin sulfate (4%), glucosamine (2.5%), 20% calcium and 10% phosphorus.
MARNYS® Cartimar Plus and the synergistic combination of its ingredients provide energy and strength to your connective tissue:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal production of collagen for the normal function of bones and cartilage (EFSA).
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding and protein metabolism, reducing tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Shark Cartilage has got a high content of the natural constituents that make up cartilage and connective tissues, providing elements for tissue structure, such as glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and phosphorus.
The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Cartimar Plus is obtained from sharks caught because of their meat. No protected species are used and conventional fishing is controlled by a fishing quota programme in cold waters.
MARNYS® Cartimar Plus is an excellent product for people who want to supplement their diet to take care of ligaments, tendons and joints due to extreme conditions of use of their osteoarticular system, or simply those who are looking for an extra due to their daily physical activities or their general condition.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1-2 capsules, 3 times a day, preferably before meals.
Shark cartilage, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6
Capsule shell composition: gelatin
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 3 CAPSULES||%NRV|
|Shark Cartilage||1476,51 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||22,5 mg||28|
|Vitamin B6||0,99 mg||71|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What are tendons and ligaments?
They are a specialised type of Connective Tissue that takes part in the Osteomuscular system.
Tendons: the entire muscle is surrounded by sheaths or fascias of connective tissue (mainly type I collagen and elastin). The muscle mass consists of a fibrous or tendinous part, exclusively passive, at its ends and that attached to bones, transfers the contractile tension and softens its abrupt variations. This is called tendons. The functions of tendons are:
- Connective formation by which the muscle attaches to the bone.
- They act in strength transmission.
- Limited elongation capacity.
- High resistance to traction and breakage.
Ligaments: they comprise specialised connective tissue of the type known as ‘dense’ because it’s rich in collagen fibres, what gives them ideal biomechanical properties for their function. They can insert into the bone directly (the ligament fibres are connected to an area of gradually mineralised fibrocartilage until they reach the bone), indirectly (the superficial fibres insert into the periosteum) or in a combined way. The functions of ligaments are:
- To protect and stabilise the joints enabling their mobility.
- To collaborate in the maintenance of physiological pressure within the joints.
- To participate in the sensory mechanisms that trigger the so-called ‘tendinomuscular reflex’.