- 5 December, 2022Raúl Martínez, club director and four-time champion of the Triabike Spanish Cup, has been using MARNYS sports nutrition supplements for years.
- 15 November, 2022
The document sets out the actions in Corporate Social Responsibility and the company's commitment to caring for people and the planet.
- 8 November, 2022
This Expo is the first event of this category interested in healthcare in te country. MARNYS® - Martinez Nieto S.A. has presented some of its latest products and formulations.
- 3 November, 2022Ruth Gomez, professional triathlete, tells us about her origins and training, diet and supplementation routines.
- 28 September, 2022
The CEO of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. won the award, which was competed for by ten executives, alumni of the Executive MBA, in two categories.
MARNYS celebrates 54 years of strengthening its pillars of quality, innovation, and social responsibility25 August, 2022
Today, the Spanish laboratory is a benchmark in the food supplements and natural cosmetics sector worldwide, with over 400 natural products in 66 countries.
- 15 July, 2022
MARNYS joined the initiative of the food bank and Cartagena City Council to make sure that no child goes without this basic product.
- 3 June, 2022
As well as talking about the history of MARNYS, the young entrepreneurs were interested in the natural products that are manufactured and distributed in more than 66 countries.
- 26 May, 2022
The food supplement laboratory has offered a workshop on urinary well-being together with the gynaecologist Joan Matas, the personal trainer and physiotherapist, Crys Dyaz, and the pelvic floor specialist María Peláez.
- 20 May, 2022The project Play Thinking with MARNYS is supported by the Regional Ministry of Education, and is promoted by the MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. laboratory, together with the Lapuerta Chess Sports Club.
- 16 May, 2022
The laboratory has helped to finance the second convoy of the NGO 'SOS Ayuda sin Fronteras', which has already successfully completed its solidarity trip.
- 16 May, 2022The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has handed over the donation to the Association for Help and Research on Personality Disorders in the Region of Murcia (TP CARTAGENA RM).
- 10 May, 2022
It is the main global event for the nutraceutical industry and the laboratory is attending the in-person edition in Geneva.
- 26 April, 2022
Belén González is a rider in the first women's professional cycling team in the Region of Murcia, promoted by the Marcelino Oliver Foundation. She tells us how the project was born and how the cyclists prepare to compete in this demanding sport
- 26 April, 2022MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A., a apporté son soutien à Soltec Team Costa Cálida, la première équipe cycliste féminine professionnelle de la région de Murcie. Il est promu par la, une organisation à but non lucratif qui aide les cyclistes victimes d'accidents de la route.
- 26 April, 2022The laboratory has made several donations for the continuity of this project that brings books, good habits and values to young people and adults from disadvantaged sectors of Cartagena.
- 24 March, 2022
Both entities have signed the agreement for the 2021/2022 season. They share the goal of promoting health, wellbeing and healthy habits.
- 10 March, 2022He is the author of numerous books and a health communicator on Radio and Television. Known for his participation for nearly twenty years in the programme 'Saber Vivir' on TVE.
- 10 March, 2022
The agreement between both entities is valid until the end of this season 2021/2022. MARNYS sports supplements are already part of the team's daily life.
- 7 March, 2022
MARNYS joins one more year the global movement against climate change by switching off the lights on March 26th.