- At MARNYS®, a specialist laboratory in natural dietary supplements and certified organic and natural cosmetics, we have two specific products to complement the good osteoarticular health of your body: Artrohelp Forte and Mialtrim.
It is normal for our skin to change over the years and that wrinkles, expression lines or spots appear. Can this ageing process be reduced?
The change of season arrives and our body feels tired, fatigued or even depressed. Here are 4 natural supplements for the whole family to help them prepare their immune system for the arrival of cold weather.
Cosmetic products containing CBD are becoming increasingly available and the properties they have for the skin are well known.
Personal trainer, physiotherapist and nutrition expert Crys Dyaz, ambassador of MARNYS, helps us to set out the food and supplement recommendations for sportsmen and women.
Find out three steps to keep your hair protected in autumn from external aggressions such as temperature changes.
- CBD or Cannabidiol is a THC-free derivative of hemp. Its cosmetic uses provide many benefits for the skin.
- There are plants in nature that can repel mosquitoes, such as eucalyptus, geranium or citronella, without the use of insecticides or chemical repellents.
- Learn about all the B vitamins and their functions in our body. Find out why we need them and which foods contain them.
- The aromadiffusion of essential oils provides many benefits in the environment, but when using it, it may raise doubts. Should I take special precautions if there are babies, pregnant women or pets at home? We tell you what you need to know.
Single-dose drinkable vials are a liquid format for taking single-use food supplements that are convenient and easy to use. They have many advantages, do you know them?
- Niacinamide is the main source of vitamin B3, an important vitamin in the organism for the physical, mental and skin wellbeing. Find out about its properties and use in cosmetics.
Liposomal or liposomal encapsulation technology is a transport system for the active ingredient that moves "encapsulated" in liposomes. This amazing technology works to achieve better absorption and use of the active ingredient within the body.
Find out about your kind of skin and its characteristics. On this basis we suggest different daily care routines for your skin type, with natural products.
If you have dry skin and often feel tightness or even flaking, check out this natural cosmetics routine to care for and moisturise dry skin.
- Devices such as cell phones, computers and tablets give off blue light and electromagnetic radiation that can affect our skin, causing photoaging, spots, etc. Find out how to protect your skin from blue light.
Crys Dyaz is the new ambassador for MARNYS® and supports the #MARNYSBalancedWoman movement to raise awareness of the importance of achieving balance and wellbeing inside and out.
Who has not heard of shea butter and its many benefits? Its use is very common in cosmetics because of its fatty acid and vitamin content. We tell you all about it and the properties which make it a top ingredient to soften, calm and protect the skin.
To have a healthy skin, it is recomended to keep habits of facial care, and this routine should be focused on facial cleansing
- Açai has become very widely-used in smoothiebowls for its antioxidant properties and its protein, fibre and Omega 9 content, among others. MARNYS® shows you how to prepare your Açai bowl and benefit from all the properties of Acai berry in a fast and easy way.