- With the arrival of September, it's time to get back into the routine. Waking up early, going back to school schedules, and preparing ourselves for the change of season.
- Various specialists explain what to do if we suffer a sports injury, especially in the case of runners, and how to recover optimally to start running again.
- MARNYS products for skin, hair, and nails with shine, vitality, and radiance all year round.
- MARNYS Products for Women's Well-being. Discover the best dietary supplements and natural cosmetics specially designed for them.
- Discover three ingredients to repair your dry and chapped lips: dragon's blood, argan oil, and shea butter. Explore their benefits.
- Cold weather, dry environments, or constant use of tissues, among other causes, can dry out and irritate the skin of the nose. Do you know what to do to repair it?
- MARNYS products to stay calm in the face of stress and promote sleep and restful sleep.
- We tell you how to effectively manage mosquito bites, with the help of Entomology Doctor Juan Carlos Navarro.
- Say goodbye to urinary discomfort. Three MARNYS products for urinary episodes of different intensity.
- Dr Joan Matas Dalmases, an integrative gynaecologist, helps us answer 10 essential questions for optimal vaginal health.
- We tell you the differences between vegan diets and vegetarian diets and the categories within veganism according to the Lantern report.
- Phytalgem Dren + Phytalgem Depu, natural MARNYS products made from plant extracts with vitamins, enzymes, and minerals that provide well-being in detox processes.
- At MARNYS®, a specialist laboratory in natural dietary supplements and certified organic and natural cosmetics, we have two specific products to complement the good osteoarticular health of your body: Artrohelp Forte and Mialtrim.
It is normal for our skin to change over the years and that wrinkles, expression lines or spots appear. Can this ageing process be reduced?
The change of season arrives and our body feels tired, fatigued or even depressed. Here are 4 natural supplements for the whole family to help them prepare their immune system for the arrival of cold weather.
Cosmetic products containing CBD are becoming increasingly available and the properties they have for the skin are well known.
Personal trainer, physiotherapist and nutrition expert Crys Dyaz, ambassador of MARNYS, helps us to set out the food and supplement recommendations for sportsmen and women.
Find out three steps to keep your hair protected in autumn from external aggressions such as temperature changes.
- CBD or Cannabidiol is a THC-free derivative of hemp. Its cosmetic uses provide many benefits for the skin.
- There are plants in nature that can repel mosquitoes, such as eucalyptus, geranium or citronella, without the use of insecticides or chemical repellents.