- We spoke with Dr. Jacinto Valverde Navas about his extensive career and his recommendations for day-to-day direct patient care. Find out more!
- He is a pioneer in the application of integrative medicine in gynaecology, and in the practice of anti-ageing medicine which he carries out from his clinic in Barcelona.
- With over thirty years of experience as a sports physician, he specialises in workplace and sports injuries, prevention and rehabilitation. Discover his career trajectory and health recommendations.
- In addition to practicing as a sports doctor and nutritionist, she also uses her social media @dra_saludable to promote healthy eating habits. Get to know her career and health recommendations.
- Specialist in Essential Oils, an area that she is passionate about and helps to disseminate how to use them safely and effectively to enjoy their multiple benefits. Discover her expertise now!
- Ruth Gomez, professional triathlete, tells us about her origins and training, diet and supplementation routines.
Belén González is a rider in the first women's professional cycling team in the Region of Murcia, promoted by the Marcelino Oliver Foundation. She tells us how the project was born and how the cyclists prepare to compete in this demanding sport
- He is the author of numerous books and a health communicator on Radio and Television. Known for his participation for nearly twenty years in the programme 'Saber Vivir' on TVE.
- Crys Dyaz, physiotherapist and former athlete of the Spanish swimming team, reveals how she got started in elite sport and her current routine as a personal trainer
Yolanda Castillo, secretary of the TRIBIKE Cartagena club, tells us how they work to prepare themselves for this demanding sport.
The former elite athlete of the Spanish National Swimming Team and well-known personal trainer represents the #MARNYSBalancedWoman concept.