Category: Marnys latest news
- This international healthcare event bringing together over 51,000 attendees, and 3,000 exhibitors from 70 countries
- MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. continues to be a sponsor of the club this 2022/2023 season.
- The participating children and mothers wrote their "wishes" for MARNYS employees, who made them come true.
- This Christmas, MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. has increased its contributions compared to last year.
- The company has tripled the amount donated by its collaborators and has managed to increase the donations compared to previous years.
The document sets out the actions in Corporate Social Responsibility and the company's commitment to caring for people and the planet.
This Expo is the first event of this category interested in healthcare in te country. MARNYS® - Martinez Nieto S.A. has presented some of its latest products and formulations.
The CEO of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. won the award, which was competed for by ten executives, alumni of the Executive MBA, in two categories.
MARNYS celebrates 54 years of strengthening its pillars of quality, innovation, and social responsibility
Today, the Spanish laboratory is a benchmark in the food supplements and natural cosmetics sector worldwide, with over 400 natural products in 66 countries.
MARNYS joined the initiative of the food bank and Cartagena City Council to make sure that no child goes without this basic product.
As well as talking about the history of MARNYS, the young entrepreneurs were interested in the natural products that are manufactured and distributed in more than 66 countries.
The food supplement laboratory has offered a workshop on urinary well-being together with the gynaecologist Joan Matas, the personal trainer and physiotherapist, Crys Dyaz, and the pelvic floor specialist María Peláez.
- The project Play Thinking with MARNYS is supported by the Regional Ministry of Education, and is promoted by the MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. laboratory, together with the Lapuerta Chess Sports Club.
The laboratory has helped to finance the second convoy of the NGO 'SOS Ayuda sin Fronteras', which has already successfully completed its solidarity trip.
- The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has handed over the donation to the Association for Help and Research on Personality Disorders in the Region of Murcia (TP CARTAGENA RM).
It is the main global event for the nutraceutical industry and the laboratory is attending the in-person edition in Geneva.
Belén González is a rider in the first women's professional cycling team in the Region of Murcia, promoted by the Marcelino Oliver Foundation. She tells us how the project was born and how the cyclists prepare to compete in this demanding sport
- MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A., a apporté son soutien à Soltec Team Costa Cálida, la première équipe cycliste féminine professionnelle de la région de Murcie. Il est promu par la, une organisation à but non lucratif qui aide les cyclistes victimes d'accidents de la route.
- The laboratory has made several donations for the continuity of this project that brings books, good habits and values to young people and adults from disadvantaged sectors of Cartagena.
Both entities have signed the agreement for the 2021/2022 season. They share the goal of promoting health, wellbeing and healthy habits.