Control of cholesterol
Maintain normal LDL cholesterol levels in blood
MARNYS® Lipohelp is a supplement designed to contribute to maintaining normal LDL cholesterol levels in blood.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Lipohelp are characterised by the following properties:
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus), with Monacolin K, contributes to maintenance of normal blood LDL cholesterol concentrations (EFSA).
- Milk Thistle (with minimum silymarin content guaranteed: 80%) contributes to maintenance of normal liver function and to normal function of the cardiovascular system (EFSA ON HOLD 3584,3585,3821,4141,4481; EMA Monograph).
- Black Pepper (with minimum piperine content guaranteed: 7%) contributes to maintenance of normal liver function (EFSA ON HOLD 2113).
- Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) is a fruit found throughout Central America and the northern part of South America, and is well known as one of the best natural sources of vitamin C. MARNYS® Lipohelp guarantees a minimum vitamin C content of 25% in Acerola.
- Citrus bioflavonoids (with minimum flavonoid content of 60% expressed as Hesperine) are vegetal substances usually found in citrus peel, for example rutin, quercetin and hesperidin.
- Pectin and Policosanol (from sugar cane, with minimum content guaranteed: 50%) are dietary fibres.
MARNYS® Lipohelp is an excellent supplement for adults who seek:
- Maintaining normal LDL cholesterol concentrations.
- Those who want to favour the normal function of the cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day, preferably with the main meal
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Powdered Concentrate, Red Yeast Fermented Rice (Monascus purpureus) Concentrated Powder, Policosanol (Saccharum officinarum Powdered Concentrate), Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus sinensis), black pepper concentrate powder (Piper nigrum), acerola fruit concentrate powder (Malpighia glabra), pectin, anti-caking agents (edible talc and magnesium stearate), lycopene (Solanum lycopersicum concentrate powder) and powdered concentrate of coenzyme Q10.
Vegetable capsule composition: Hypromellose and dye (red iron oxide).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE|
|Fermented rice with red yeast||59mg|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.