Category: Healthy nutrition
- Açai has become very widely-used in smoothiebowls for its antioxidant properties and its protein, fibre and Omega 9 content, among others. MARNYS® shows you how to prepare your Açai bowl and benefit from all the properties of Acai berry in a fast and easy way.
Introduce habits into your daily life to be more ecological at home. Discover products, tips and the ecological footprint we generate daily. MARNYS®, in its constant search for the natural, is committed to caring for the environment.
Would you like to add a special and healthy touch to your dishes and would you be surprised by new combinations of aromas and flavours? We will tell you how you can use essential oils to add a different and tasty flavour to your favourite dishes.
- Here are 10 rules to put an end to burning out at work, which according to a recent study by the University of Granada and the Miguel Hernández University of Elche is related to sleep quality.
- Sedentary work, lack of exercise, excess weight, professions that require long periods stood up, pregnancy and age can be the cause of discomfort due to poor circulation in the legs. This can be because the blood vessels have lost their elasticity due to long-term strain, making it harder for the blood to reach the heart. Discover our specialists’ tips for reducing the effects of tired legs.
- Eating excessively, too fast, stressed out or overdoing extra fatty foods can cause indigestion and constipation. These disorders can usually be solved by adopting certain perventive messures
- During summer, salt, chlorine and excess sun exposure all take their toll, altering our capillary balance. What’s more, stress and diets that don’t provide us with the nutrients we need are other external factors that affect us. As a result, hair is more prone to falling out and looks drier and more brittle. If you want to keep hair loss in check, don’t forget that looking after yourself from the inside is just as important as from the outside.
- Royal jelly is a liquid produced from a blend of worker bee secretions. It’s the only food source that the queen bee eats throughout her lifetime.It’s a valuable source of the vitamin B complex and provides many trace elements and substances with hormonal capacity. It contains unsaturated fatty acids and flavonoids, powerful antimicrobials that stop the product from decomposing.