At MARNYS® we have been working day after day for 50 years, being faithful to the principles of quality, control, security and innovation, in order to offer our customers the highest quality in all our manufacturing processes and in the final product. We have been able to position ourselves in the sector as one of the suppliers with the highest quality in natural products. We believe that these are healthier and more effective than synthetics. Our insistence on natural factors is one of the great values that makes us stand out from the rest of the nutrition and natural beauty market where the use of synthetic products is uncontrollable.
SELECTING PURE, SAFE AND
All raw materials that have been exhaustively selected are subjected to a battery of analysis to verify that they comply with all specifications. Our Ingredient Testing and Quality Control staff are experts in identifying active ingredients, as well as in contamination and ingredient adulteration. We only search for and select the raw material that meets the following criteria: ✓ Non-GMO ✓ BSE Free ✓ Organic ✓ Pure ✓ Effective ✓ Standarized Ingredients.
GMO ingredients are genetically modified ingredients. This method uses gene splicing to create products with non-natural attributes, such as rapid growth or resistance to plagues and fungal growths. As this is not a natural method, MARNYS® avoids the use of GMO ingredients.
- QUALITY COMMITMENTControlling the quality of raw materials, formulae design processes and finished products, is essential. Highly qualified professionals and experts apply state-of-the-art technologies to perform specific analyses and quality tests throughout the whole productive process.
- CHECKING, REVISION AND VERIFICATIONQuality is guaranteed through individual inspections. We have our own technologically-advanced quality control laboratory, which allows MARNYS® staff to perform prompt quality controls. Our laboratory is currently accredited according to Spanish standards (Spanish Ministry of Health).
- GUARANTEE AND SAFETYSafety is one of MARNYS® main values. Ensuring safety requires strict systems and processes, which MARNYS® quality experts perform under compulsory inspections and internal audits, thus guaranteeing compliance with the highest quality standards. All our facilities are GMP accredited, which guarantees that our products are manufactured under the strictest hygiene conditions, with controlled temperature, pressure and humidity and permanent microbiological controls. Qualified professionals are responsible for ensuring that standards, audits, protocols, certification, calibration and procedures for each material and product are complied with.
- DOCUMENTATION AND INNOVATIONMARNYS® team includes biochemists, pharmacists, nutritionists and food technology experts who are aware of the latest developments on a scientific and nutritional level. The dosages available for products are based on clinical trials and proven public information. Current formulae are designed to contribute to healthy living and meet the needs of our customers’ wellness. Science must be at the service of the best formulae, which in turn will result in top-quality products.
The cornerstone of our MARNYS® Quality Assurance program is our wide set of complex analysis instruments that rivals with the ones that many medical laboratories use and is far more thorough than the majority of other manufacturers of food supplements in Spain, Europe and the rest of the world.
OUR QUALITY IS ENDORSED BY THE MOST DEMANDING ENTITIES
- GMP protect the safety and quality of our formulations and ensure the effectiveness and consistency of our manufactured products.
- All our facilities are GMP accredited, which guarantees that our products are manufactured under the strictest hygiene conditions, with controlled temperature, pressure and humidity and permanent microbiological controls.
- Qualified professionals are responsible for ensuring that standards, audits, protocols, certification, calibration and procedures for each material and product are complied with.
The implementation of ISO 9001: 2015 allows the continuous improvement of quality management systems (QMS) and organizational processes.
- Focus on the client.
- Staff participation.
- Process-based approach.
- Continuous improvement.
- Focus based on facts for decision making.
- Mutually beneficial relationships with the supplier.
The IFS certification is an international standard regulation recognised by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). This certification granted to MARNYS® guarantees the security and quality of processed products, a more efficient control of risks to food security and the confidence in food safety. This standard is applied when products are “processed” or when there is a risk of contamination of products during primary packaging. IFS Food is essential to all food manufacturers, especially to those producing private brands.
MARNYS® Quality Management System has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance in accordance with the Quality Management System standard: ISO 9001:2015. This system is applicable to the research, development and manufacturing of food supplements and dietary products.
- Implementation of processes requiring highly professional skills that are crucial for making critical decisions.
- Assignment of values to the products the results are based on and which imply professional judgment and skill.
- Evaluation of processes that are critical for clients and stakeholders.
- Implementation of processes subject to competitive forces that a client would like to formally supervise to guarantee a “level playing field”.
The company Martinez Nieto, S.A, as MARNYS® manufacturer, importer and exporter, has obtained the Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Certificate, recognition granted by the customs authorities that endorse the company as a trusted partner in the international supply chain.
The Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Certificate is governed by the Union Customs Code and Regulations EC 2913/1992 and EC 2454/1993. It is applied both in the European Union and at international level to those countries possessing AEO Mutual Recognition Agreements (United States, Norway, Japan, Switzerland and China).MORE INFORMATION