HEALTHIEST WHEY PROTEIN
With Omega 3 of plant origin and colostrum to maintain and repair muscle tissue
MARNYS® SPORTS WH3Y health is a protein blend with high biological value that provides the basic substrate of essential amino acids we need both for maintaining and repairing tissue structures and preserving neuromuscular function.
MAIN ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
- WH3Y health is 100% natural, including aromas and flavours.
- It favours the maintenance of muscle tissue and mass, as well as an integral care of the organic function.
- It incorporates Omega 3, β-Glucans, digestive enzymes and lactic ferments, which give it an extra nutritional value, turning WH3Y health into a very healthy WHEY protein.
- Protein contributes to improving body composition, specifically by decreasing fat mass and maintaining muscle mass.
- Colostrum and β-Glucans favour the action of defence cells for rapid immune action.
- Omega 3 favours the maintenance of the lipid profile, contributing to heart function.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
SUITABLE FOR LACTO-VEGETARIANS
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 1 level scoop (35 g) in 250-400 ml of water or milk in a glass or shaker cup. Consume as a food supplement (between main meals) and/or after sports practice.
PRESENTATION595 g Bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per serving (35 g):|
|Enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||30 mg|
|Lactic ferments*||2 mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (plant origin)||1.0 g|
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (35 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||544 / 130|
|Fat, of which||3.0 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||10 g|
Multisource protein: Colostrum, whey, milk, oat, pea, soy, spelt, buckwheat, rice and wheat.
*Lactic ferments are bacteria that were first discovered when fermenting dairy products. They are present in the human intestine, and are capable of fermenting plant products like in this case, so they do not contain lactose, being suitable for vegan diets.
INGREDIENTS: Whole oat [gluten] flour, whey protein, linseed flour, soybean protein isolate, spelt [gluten] flour, wheat [gluten] protein isolate, pea protein isolate, lyophilized strawberry, rice protein isolate, buckwheat flour, colostrum [milk], natural colour (red beetroot), natural flavour (strawberry), sweetener (steviol glycosides), thickener (xanthan gum), enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase) and lactic ferments (Bacillus coagulans).
Natural strawberry flavor with pieces
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
High fibre. Low sugars.
No added sugars. Contains sugars naturally present.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.