Vitamin A 5000 IU VITAHELP Line
Healthy look and radiant skin
Vitamin A in capsules of 5000 IU
MARNYS® Vitamin A 5000 IU provides 5000 IU of vitamin A whose source is retinyl palmitate, the most common active form of vitamin A in body tissues.
The retinoid family (active forms of vitamin A) is an essential part of the eye tissues and retinal pigments as they are fundamental for night vision, corneal moisture, colour recognition and the regeneration of retinal structures (cones and rods). Vitamin A is also key to the cell growth process, the maintenance of skin integrity and the immune function.
Vitamin A counts on the following properties (EFSA):
- Vitamin A contributes to normal function of the Immune System.
- Contributes to normal maintenance of vision.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes.
MARNYS® Vitamin A capsules is recommended from 15 years of age, during metabolic changes in adolescents and during pregnancy, especially for vision and the immune function, and for adults who want to maintain the functionality of eyesight, immunity and skin.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day
Sunflower oil and vitamin A (retinyl palmitate). Capsule composition: gelatin, glycerine, colour (red iron oxide) and water.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||% NRV|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||2.75 mg RE (5000 IU)||344|
|% NRV (nutrient reference value)|
Source: retinyl palmitate
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Vitamin A is an essential fat-soluble vitamin for humans
Vitamin A (retinol, retinoic acid) is an important nutrient for vision, growth, cell division, reproduction and immunity.
Vitamin A is found almost exclusively in animal products, such as human milk, glandular meats, liver and fish liver oils (especially), egg yolk, whole milk and other dairy products. Pro-vitamin A carotenoids are found in green leafy vegetables (for instance spinach, amaranth and young leaves from various sources), yellow vegetables (for example pumpkin and carrots) and yellow and orange non-citrus fruits (mangoes, apricots or papayas).
The usefulness of vitamin A
- Its presence is key to the processes within the retina, to the maintenance of the mucous membranes (the conjunctiva or white of the eye) and the cornea's surface.
- The epithelia of the skin, lungs, urinary tract and intestine require the presence of vitamin A for their normal structure and hydration.
- The immune system alongside vitamin A works properly against external aggressions.
- The body growth and development (tissues and cells) is complemented by the activity of vitamin A.