If you protect your eyes with sunglasses, why not take care from the inside too?
Concentrate of Bilberry, Beta-carotene, Vitamins and Minerals to help maintain normal vision.
Compared to other organs, the eye is very susceptible to oxidative damage due to its continuous exposure to light and its high metabolic level.
MARNYS® VISIONHELP exclusive formulation facilitates a beneficial visual hygiene, due to its antioxidant action, as well as the maintenance of the metabolism in the eye and of the tissues that surround it, such as mucous membranes and blood vessels.
Zinc and Riboflavin contribute to the maintenance of normal vision within the context of a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- The carotenes present in MARNYS® VISIONHELP (Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Beta-carotene) provides vitamin A, which facilitates normal function of vision and the mucous membranes surrounding the eye.
- Bilberry provides 25% anthocyanosides, which are polyphenols with a powerful antioxidant action.
- Taurine is the most abundant amino acid in the retina, and arginine is an essential amino acid in ocular metabolism.
- Vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), C and E help to combat oxidative stress and maintain good visual functioning.
- The minerals magnesium, zinc and selenium facilitate cell regeneration and electrolytes balance.
Cranberry extract, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), taurine, arginine, niacin (nicotinamide), calcium (calcium citrate), lutein, zinc (zinc oxide), magnesium (magnesium citrate), beta-carotene, vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), zeaxanthin, Selenium (selenium yeast), chromium (chromium picolinate), vegetable oil, beeswax and soy lecithin.
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin, colours (allura red and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGEN: Contains soya
Contains allura red (E 129): may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 to 3 capsules a day.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Different clinical studies have been carried out to know the benefit of antioxidants in ocular pathologies; one of the most significant, AREDS, with over 4,700 patients evaluated during at least 5 years, proved that the use of antioxidants reduced the risk of Macular Degeneration in more than 25%.
Currently, the American Academy of Ophthalmology guidelines recommends the use of antioxidants (including vitamins, minerals and carotenoids) for the maintenance of visual function.
Source: https://www.aao.org, 2015
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.