Have trouble sleeping? Put an end to it!
Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness*. With tryptophan + lemon balm + vitamin B6
MARNYS® TRIPTOFAMAR is especially developed for people with sleep alterations and fatigue *, especially those who are feeling low.
- Formulated with a natural source of 5-HTP (tryptophan) from Griffonia simplicifolia seeds.
- Standardised to 99% of 5-HTP.
- Tryptophan is a serotonin precursor.
- With Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), standardised to 2.5% of rosmarinic acid.
- Lemon balm has been traditionally used since 50-80 BC.
*Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Lemon balm leaf extract powder (Melissa officinalis), L-5-Hydroxytryptophan from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract powder, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide) and stabiliser (microcrystalline cellulose). *Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
HOW TO USETake one capsule, preferably before bedtime.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.