Do you know the power of microalgae?
When you need to oxygenate your body, in the fight against oxidative stress and the acid-base metabolism*. With Chlorophyll, Chlorella, Broccoli, Iron, Ginger and Zinc.
MARNYS® TRAZAMIN CLORDETOX is a food supplement perfect for when you need an oxygenation*, to "clean" the body and an acid-base metabolism*, in the combat against oxidative stress*.
- Contains natural chlorophyll from alfalfa and nettle, Chlorella, Broccoli at 10:1 extract, Iron, Ginger and Zinc.
- Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) is a single-cell algae rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals, which are the body's alkaline reserves, important in acid-base imbalance (pH).
- Contains natural Chlorophyll from alfalfa and nettles. Rich in vitamin A, C and E. The importance of chlorophyll in plants is well known, and is key in their photosynthesis, which is how plants feed themselves.
- With Broccoli (Brassica oleracea), believed to be the jewel of botanical farming. 30 mg of extract is equal to 300 mg of broccoli. Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- With Ginger (Zingiber officinale), used in India and China since ancient times. Extract standardised in Gingerols
- *With Iron, which helps produce red blood cells and haemoglobin. Furthermore, it helps maintain normal oxygen transport in blood.
*With Zinc, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress and contributes to normal acid-base metabolism.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural chlorophyll extract powder (Medicago sativa, Urtica dioica), chlorella extract powder (Chlorella vulgaris), broccoli extract powder (Brassica oleracea), iron gluconate, ginger rhizome extract powder (Zingiber officinale), zinc gluconate, maltodextrin and flavouring. • Zinc helps protect cells during the oxidative process.
HOW TO USETake one vial a day
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
The raw material of Chlorella undergoes a mechanical process during its processing, that guarantees the breaking down of the cellular wall and the obtaining of the active ingredients of the seaweed.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.