Microalgae. A bonus for your body
Do you know the power of microalgae? With Chlorophyll, Chlorella, Broccoli, Iron, Ginger and Zinc.
MARNYS® Trazamin Clordetox is a formulation that combines the seaweed Chlorella, Chlorophyll (from Alfalfa and Nettle), Broccoli, Ginger, Iron and Zinc, which provide extra oxygenation and antioxidant effect.
MARNYS® Trazamin Clordetox and its exclusive combination of ingredients provides the following properties:
- The green seaweed Chorella vulgaris contributes to body detoxification and to maintenance of intestinal function (EFSA ON HOLD 3314).
- The Chlorella in MARNYS® Trazamin Clordetox undergoes a mechanical procedure during its processing, what guarantees breaking the cell wall and obtaining the algae's active ingredients. Moreover, Chlorella guarantees a minimum protein and chlorophyll content of 50% and 2% respectively.
- The Chlorophyll in MARNYS® Trazamin Clordetox guarantees a minimum chlorophyll content of 2-2.4%, and contributes to normal production of haemoglobin (EFSA ON HOLD 1967).
- The minerals Iron and Zinc contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to normal metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and macronutrients, respectively (EFSA). Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, and to oxygen transport, while Zinc contributes to acid-base metabolism and cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is well known due to its nutraceutical value, which can be attributed to a variety of bioactive phenolic compounds including gingerols, zingiberene and shogaols. Ginger contributes to normal function of the cardiovascular system (EFSA ON HOLD 2171). In MARNYS® Trazamin Clordetox, Ginger guarantees a minimum gingerol and shogaol content of 5%.
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) is considered the jewel of agricultural botany, is an extraordinary source of glycosides (glucosinolates and isothiocyanates), vitamins (A, C, E K), polyphenols and minerals (especially Selenium). The Broccoli in MARNYS® Trazamin Clordetox has got a 10:1 ratio, that is, 30mg of extract are equivalent to 300mg of Broccoli.
MARNYS® Trazamin Clordetox is ideal for people with a disordered diet, exposed to toxic agents, or people with acid-base imbalances in general terms.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural chlorophyll extract powder (Medicago sativa, Urtica dioica), chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) extract powder, broccoli (Brassica oleracea) extract powder, iron gluconate, ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) extract powder, zinc gluconate, maltodextrin and flavour. • Zinc helps protect cells during the oxidative process.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Natural Chlorophyll (valued in chlorophylline)||100 mg||•|
|Chlorella (valued in CGF)|
Chlorella Growth Factor
|Broccoli (powder concentrate 10:1)||30 mg||100|
|Ginger (valued in gingerol)||5 mg||•|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is Chlorophyll?
The word Chlorophyll comes from the Greek ‘chloros‘ which means ‘green’, and ‘fýlon‘ or ‘leaf’. Chlorophyll is a pigment found in green plants and in some bacteria and algae. It is an essential biomolecule for the development of photosynthesis, which is the process carried out by certain organisms to turn sunlight into energy.
Chlorophyll was discovered in 1817 by the French chemists Pelletier (1788-1842) and Caventou (1795-1877), who managed to isolate it from the leaves of plants.
The structure of the Chlorophyll molecules comprises two parts: a ring of porphyrin containing magnesium, whose function consists in absorbing light, and a hydrophobic chain of phytol, whose function consists in keeping the Chlorophyll integrated into the photosynthetic membrane.
If we wanted to make a simile, this is ‘the botanical haemoglobin‘ as its structure is very similar to that of animal haemoglobin. However, that haemoglobin contains iron rather than magnesium.