Cutting-edge bioavailable silicon.
MARNYS® SIFLEX is a formula developed using cutting-edge bioavailable silicon with Glucosamine Sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
- Silicon is essential for the formation of bones, and diets low in silicon lead to bone deficiencies. In the form of orthosilicic acid to ensure it is absorbed by the body.
- Collagen is found in different parts of the human body, such as tendons, cartilages and bones.
- Glucosamine is a natural amino monosaccharide and Chondroitin cartilage's main glycosaminoglycan.
- MSM is an organic compound that contains bioavailable sulphur, required by the body to maintain tissue.
Deionized water, glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, methylsulfonylmethane, orthosilicic acid (gel), marine collagen (hydrolysed), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose), colour (natural caramel colour), flavouring.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USETake 30 ml a day; 10-15 minutes before main meal.
PRESENTATION500 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®