Cutting-edge bioavailable silicon.
MARNYS® SIFLEX is a formula developed using cutting-edge bioavailable silicon with Glucosamine Sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
- Silicon is essential for the formation of bones, and diets low in silicon lead to bone deficiencies. In the form of orthosilicic acid to ensure it is absorbed by the body.
- Collagen is found in different parts of the human body, such as tendons, cartilages and bones.
- Glucosamine is a natural amino monosaccharide and Chondroitin cartilage's main glycosaminoglycan.
- MSM is an organic compound that contains bioavailable sulphur, required by the body to maintain tissue.
Deionized water, glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, methylsulfonylmethane, orthosilicic acid (gel), marine collagen (hydrolysed), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose), colour (natural caramel colour), flavouring.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USETake 30 ml a day; 10-15 minutes before main meal.
PRESENTATION500 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.