Help your immune function
Organically grown Shiitake extract with high concentration (8:1) and minimum Beta-glucan content guaranteed (20%)
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Shiitake is a food supplement which favours the proper functioning of the immune system.
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Shiitake contains Lentinus edodes, a certified organically grown (BIO) mushroom. The concentration of its dry extract is 8:1 and contains numerous bioactive constituents including polysaccharides (alpha and beta-glucans), lipids, minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin D. This product guarantees a minimum beta-glucan content (20%).
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Shiitake is an ideal food supplement for people who want to maintain their immune function in optimal conditions.
The Shiitake mushroom is one of the five most cultivated edible mushrooms around the globe, being well known in Eastern medicine thanks to its antimicrobial properties due to the polysaccharides lentina and lentinacin. 1
The ingredients in MARNYS® β-glucanforte Shiitake have proven that it:
- Activates defence cells by more than 85%. 2
- Regulates the oxidative response, caring for tissues against infections. 3
The dosage form of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Shiitake is vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
- Bisen et al. Lentinus edodes: a macrofungus with pharmacological activities. Curr Med Chem. 2010
- Lee et al. Structural characteristics of immunostimulating polysaccharides from lentinus edodes. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2009
- Dai et al. Consuming Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) Mushrooms Daily Improves Human Immunity: A Randomized Dietary Intervention in Healthy Young Adults. J Am Coll Nutr. 2015
MINIMUM BETA-GLUCAN CONTENT GUARANTEED
400 mg Shiitake*. (Lentinus edodes extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for vegetarians.
Do no use Shiitake if you are allergic to mushrooms. Do not use Shiitake if you are taking immunosuppressants.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
What is Shiitake?
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) is the second most cultivated edible mushroom worldwide, with a production reaching about 2 million tons. Its Japanese name derives from the tree it grows on, a species of chestnut called ‘Shii’ (Castanopsis cuspidate), and mushroom (‘Take’).
Shiitake, also known as “forest meat”, is a club fungi belonging to the family Marasmiaceae of the order Agaricales. Its fruitful body has got a beige and brown cap and a very soft touch that can reach up to 25cm. It grows on decomposing matter, especially on chestnut and oak wood, but also on eucalyptus, beech or holm oak in mountain, warm and humid areas.
What is Shiitake used for?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.