Discover Shiitake, known as the "meat of the forest"
Shiitake: meat from the forest. Capsules containing Shiitake extract (Castanopsis cuspidata) at a high concentration (8:1). Very high minimum Beta-glucan content.
B-GLUCAN FORTE MARNYS® SHIITAKE contains Shiitake (Lentinus edodes), a basidiomycota mushroom that belongs to the Marasmiaceae family from the Agaricales order. Shiitake is a Japanese name that derives from "Take", meaning mushroom and "Shii", a type of chestnut tree (Castanopsis cuspidata) where this mushroom usually grows in Japan. This mushroom is widely used in traditional Chinese medicine.
- At present, Shiitake is the second most farmed mushroom in the world and is used is a variety of food products and Asian cuisine.
- One of the Shiitake's main ingredients is a Beta-glucan polysaccharide known as Lentinan, which acts as a soluble fibre.
- Shiitake contains a vitamin D precursor (its most active form), which is called ergocalciferol.
- The B-GLUCAN FORTE SHIITAKE concentration ratio is 8:1. This means that 8 kg of dried mushroom are needed to obtain 1 kg of extract used in B-GLUCAN FORTE SHIITAKE.
- The product contains a very high minimum Beta-glucan content and therefore the recommended daily dose is only one capsule a day.
- The product's quality is further guaranteed thanks to its organic certification, achieved by following organic farming standards.
400 mg Shiitake*. (Lentinus edodes extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for vegetarians.
Do no use Shiitake if you are allergic to mushrooms. Do not use Shiitake if you are taking immunosuppressants.
HOW TO USETake one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.