Younger for longer
Coenzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, Vitamins and Minerals. For the normal maintenance of skin, vision, bones and cognitive function*
MARNYS® SENIOR COMPLEX are vials with Coenzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, Vitamins and Minerals. CoQ10, in liquid format, for maximum absorption.
- Body cells need CoQ10 to obtain energy, but this coenzyme reduces with age.
- With royal jelly, the secret to the queen bee's longevity.
- With Zinc and vitamins A, C, riboflavin, niacin and biotin, which help maintain normal skin.
- Selenium, along with Zinc and vitamins C, E and riboflavin, help protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Zinc, vitamin A and riboflavin also contribute to maintaining a normal vision.
- It also contains vitamin D, which like Zinc, helps maintain normal bones. Zinc also contributes to cognitive function.
Deionised water, coenzyme Q10, olive oil, magnesium citrate, zinc gluconate, sodium selenite, royal jelly, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12, preservative: potassium sorbate, sweetener: sucralose, acidity regulator: sodium hydroxide and flavour.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial daily before breakfast.
PRESENTATION20 vials x 11 ml.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.