RX Muscle FORCE
TOP MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT AND STRENGTH
Promotes muscle development and performance. A real all-in-one with collagen for your joints
MARNYS® SPORTS RX Muscle Force promotes muscle development and growth for maximum strength physical activities. It provides more than 35 active components that maximise muscle power, strength and endurance.
MAIN ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
- Over 35 active components that promote the energy processes necessary for strength workout.
- The formulation of MARNYS® SPORTS RX Muscle Force is the first to consider joint health in the development of strength, which is why it includes collagen.
- It includes an exclusive blend of BETAFOR3MAX® (controlled release beta-alanine) intended for acid-base balance and maintenance of muscle endurance.
- It contributes to increasing and preserving muscle mass.
- It improves physical performance in successive series of short, high-intensity exercises.
- It also contributes to maintaining normal blood glucose levels.
TYPE I HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN
MUSCLE GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 2 + ½ level scoops (100 g) in 400-600 ml of water and take right after physical exercise.
PRESENTATION1800 g Bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per serving (100 g):|
|Enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||50 mg|
|ADDED AMINO ACIDS:||Per serving (100 g):|
|BCAA 2:1:1*||1000 mg|
*The total quantity of these amino acids is represented in the aminogram.
|9 VITAMINS:||Per serving (100 g)||%NRV|
|Vitamins (Per serving:100 g): B1 (1.1 mg), B2 (1.4 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), B6 (1.4 mg), B7 (50 μg), B12 (2.5 μg), E (12 mg), Folic Acid (200 μg)||100|
|Essential||Per serving (100 g):|
*BCAAs: Sum of the amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (100 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||1397 / 334|
|Fat, of which||2.1 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||44 g|
INGREDIENTS: Whole oat [gluten] flour, spelt [gluten] flour, brown rice flour, rice starch, isomaltulose, fructose, soybean protein concentrate, soybean protein isolate, pea protein isolate, egg white protein, whey protein, lyophilised strawberry, milk protein, micellar casein [milk], calcium caseinate [milk], creatine monohydrate, hydrolysed collagen, BETAFOR3MAX®, L-arginine, branched-chain amino acids (BCAA 2:1:1)[L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine], L-glutamine, taurine, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), vitamin E, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), chromium picolinate, folic acid (vitamin B9), biotin (vitamin B7), vitamin B12, sweetener (sucralose), natural flavour (strawberry) and natural colour (beetroot powder).
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass as well as to its maintenance. | Magnesium, calcium and potassium contribute to normal muscle function. | Creatine increases physical performance in successive series of short-term, high-intensity exercise. | Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes. | Chloride contributes to normal digestion by producing hydrochloric acid in the stomach. | Chromium contributes to maintaining normal blood glucose levels. | Biotin, chromium and zinc contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism.
Natural strawberry flavour with pieces
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.