Royal Provite 5000
The beehive: a balanced biosphere
Royal Jelly, Propolis, Pollen and Vitamin E.
MARNYS® ROYAL PROVITE 5000 provides 3850 mg of Royal Jelly, equal to 100 mg of Propolis, 550 mg of Pollen and 10 mg of vitamin E per vial.
- Bees use products derived or extracted from the hive given their high nutritional quality, which have been used for more than two millennia.
- In Greek Pro- means "defence" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells. One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient.
- MARNYS® guarantees 10% minimum galangin content.
- Contains Spanish bee pollen, for optimum absorption.
- Royal jelly is an excellent source of B-complex vitamins, a considerable amount of trace elements and substances with hormonal capacity. It is believed to be the secret to her longevity.
Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
INGREDIENTSDeionized water, fructose, Royal Jelly, Bee pollen, Purified propolis, vitamin E.
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USETake one vial before breakfast.
PRESENTATION20 x 11 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.