Royal Provite 5000
Maximum energy for special periods
The only product on the market with 3850mg of pure Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis and Vitamin E.
MARNYS® Royal Provite 5000 is a food supplement that provides energy during periods of intense physical and/or working activity. It contains the highest concentration of pure royal jelly on the market with 3850mg per vial. Its drinkable single-dose format makes it ideal for a convenient, easy and fast intake.
MARNYS® Royal Provite 5000 and its ingredients, in a convenient vial for drinking, have got the following properties:
- Contribute to cell protection from oxidative damage thanks to Vitamin E (EFSA, 2010).
- It contains a high concentration of Royal Jelly (3850mg), the queen bee's food, and is characterised by the amount of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism, standing out 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Bee pollen with good assimilation that favours appetite (German Commission E),
- Purified propolis which, by means of proprietary technology, eliminates inactive substances like wax, and guarantees a minimum flavonoid content of 10% expressed as galangin.
MARNYS® Royal Provite 5000 is an excellent food supplement for young and adult individuals who, due to special situations, need extra energy, have loss of appetite in certain periods and tiredness, or fatigue due to physical demands.
Deionized water, fructose, royal jelly, bee pollen, purified propolis, vitamin E, acidity regulator (citric acid) and preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate).
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 11ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Nutrient deficiency undoubtedly is the most frequent cause of organ dysfunction due to a reduction in body energy stores.
When is extra energy needed?
Extra energy for convalescence:
During the recovery time a person needs after an event affecting his/her health.
Energy for fatigue:
Fatigue occurs when you feel exhausted or you have got any difficulties in performing physical or mental activities, with no recovery after a period of rest.
Energy for stress:
Any endogenous or exogenous situation which unbalances the body balance, what activates a series of systems and processes that generate a coordinated response to that stressful situation.
Energy during growth and ageing:
Balance between the speed of production and the speed of destruction. This can be manifested by an increase, maintenance or decrease in the body mass.
Weakness and loss of appetite:
There are periods in which internal or external factors can act generating situations of asthenia or loss of appetite. In this regard, bee products, and especially bee pollen, are really useful.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.