Royal Jelly 1000 mg with Lecithin capsules
Royal Jelly, food for your mind
Extra energy for increased physical and mental activities.
MARNYS® Royal Jelly Capsules 1000 mg is in a soybean oil and lecithin base. MARNYS® Lyophilised Pure Royal Jelly is equivalent to 1,000 mg of royal jelly.
Royal jelly is extremely nutritious, due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals that enhances the energy process of the body, especially being useful in the cases of nutritional definiens.
Soy Lecithin phospholipids are the most abundant in tissues and include fatty acids in the cellular membrane, with an improved absorption and greater effectiveness.
- It provides extra energy for enhancing the metabolic processes.
- It contributes to the action against fatigue and tiredness.
- It contributes to the muscle tone and function.
- The combined synergic action with soybean lecithin provides phospholipids, essential elements for the cells, especially for the nervous system.
HIGH NUTRITIVE VALUE
Each capsule contains freeze-dried royal jelly (334 mg) (equal to 1000 mg of royal jelly) in a soy oil and soy lecithin base.
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin, titanium dioxide and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains soy
Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day before breakfast.
PRESENTATION30 x 1000 mg capsules
90 x 1000 mg capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.