Royal Jelly 1000mg with Lecithin
Positive effects on body and mind
1000mg of pure freeze-dried Royal Jelly with Soy Lecithin in capsules
MARNYS® Royal Jelly 1000mg with Lecithin is a food supplement with significant nutritional value that provides energy in extraordinary situations of physical and mental activity.
Royal Jelly in MARNYS® Royal Jelly 1000mg is pure and freeze-dried, and has been scientifically tested under strict quality control in our own laboratory. It doesn't contain GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
Royal Jelly has been traditionally used since Ancient Greece as it favoured physical and mental capabilities, and was a symbol of longevity and fertility.
MARNYS® Royal Jelly 1000mg and its ingredients provide positive effects on body and mind because:
- Royal Jelly is the food of the queen bee and is characterised by its amount of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism, standing out 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Soy lecithin comes from Soya bean (Glycine max), which belongs to the family Fabaceae, and contains high concentrations of plant protein. Soy lecithin is a complex blend of phospholipids and triglycerides, being phosphatidylcholine and phosphoinositol the most important phospholipids, which are found both in the bile ducts and in the cell membranes of the nervous system.
MARNYS® Royal Jelly 1000mg is especially recommended for people who want extra energy for their physical and mental activities due to their daily or extraordinary activities. For example, times when more exercise is done, increased demand when working or studying...
Each capsule contains 334mg of freeze-dried royal jelly (equivalent to 1000mg of royal jelly) in a soya bean oil and soy lecithin base.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, titanium dioxide and water.
ALLERGENS: contains soya bean
Warning: people with special sensitivity to bee products please consult your physician. This product contains soya-bean-based ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day before breakfast.
PRESENTATION30 x 1000mg capsules
90 x 1000mg capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.