Rosvitmar Rosehip oil 60 capsules
Rosehip: fundamental for your skin's beauty
Rosehip: fundamental for your skin's beauty. Rosehip plant-based oil in capsules Plant-based extracted from Rosa affinis rubiginosa seeds, with vitamin E.
ROSVITMAR MARNYS® Rosehip oil is a plant-based oil obtained from Rosa affinis rubiginosa seeds.
- Rosehip is a plant that grows in Chile, with pink flowers and dark red fruit.
- Oil that contains polyunsaturated fatty acids: 35% Linoleic acid (Omega 6), 22% Linolenic acid (Omega 3) and 16% Oleic Acid (Omega 9).
- Each ROSVITMAR softgel contains 6.7 mg of vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
Oil in capsules for longer storage life and more practical dosage.
INGREDIENTSPer capsule: Rosehip oil (500 mg), vitamin E (6.7 mg - 56% RDA).
HOW TO USETake one capsule a day, preferably before main meal.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!