Rosehip Oil 50 ml
Rosehip, the restorative oil
Restorative oil that helps regenerate and nourish skin and effectively counteracts wrinkles, repairs and reduces the appearance of scars and prevents the signs of aging.
MARNYS® Rosehip Oil is 100% plant-based oil extracted from rosehip seeds (Rosa moschata).
- 100% plant-based oil.
- 100% pure Chilean Rose Hip oil.
- Balanced composition of Omega 3, 6 and 9, which helps improve skin regeneration and nourishment.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry, mature and sensitive skins.
- Regenerates, moisturises and restores the skin’s elasticity.
- Effectively counteracts wrinkles, repairs and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Contains Beta-carotene, which helps prevent the signs of aging.
- Light and smooth texture.
- Quickly absorbed by skin.
- Suitable for face and body.
✓ No Parabens
✓ No Synthetic colours
✓ No Synthetic Fragrances
✓ No Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
✓ No Mineral oil/Paraffin
✓ No animal-derived ingredients
✓ Not tested on animals
Rosa moschata oil, Tocopherol
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONStore in a cool, dry place, away from light. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of the reach of children.
HOW TO USEGently massage the oil into damp skin in the morning and/or at night until it is fully absorbed. Can also be applied directly to dry skin.
PRESENTATION50 ml glass spray bottle
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.