Rosehip, argan and marigold shea butter
Regenerates, soothes and hydrates skin
Rich and unctuous body butter repairs, soothes and hydrates skin, prevents the appearance and formation of stretch marks, scars and wrinkles.
MARNYS® ORGANIC rosehip, argan and marigold (calendula) shea butter is great for regenerating, soothing and hydrating skin.
- 100% organic body butter that helps soothe and repair skin instantly.
- 96.9% ORGANIC
- Provides hydration and extra care for face and body.
- Prevents the appearance and formation of stretch marks, scars and wrinkles.
- Supports the skin's natural barrier function.
- Easy-to-use and quick absorption.
- Does not clog pores.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Shea butter is solid at room temperature.
- Improve the appearance of scars only once the wound has healed.
- Apply before make-up to make skin more hydrated and radiant.
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks.
✓ No Parabens
✓ No Synthetic colours
✓ No Synthetic fragrances
✓ No Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
✓ No Mineral oil/Paraffin
✓ Not tested on animals
✓ Recyclable packaging
Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Rosa moschata seed oil*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Glycine soja oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Cera alba*, Tocopherol, Beta-sitosterol, Squalene.
All ingredients are 100% natural. 96.9% ingredients are organic.
Do not use on damaged skin.
HOW TO USE
Warm a small amount of shea butter in the palm of your hand and apply to your face.
Warm some shea butter in the palm of your hand and apply to your face to protect skin after shaving.
Warm the required amount in the palm of your hand and apply to damp or dry skin to compliment your daily skincare regime.
PRESENTATION100 g tub
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.