Rosehip, argan and marigold shea butter
Regenerates, soothes and hydrates skin
Rich and unctuous body butter repairs, soothes and hydrates skin, prevents the appearance and formation of stretch marks, scars and wrinkles.
MARNYS® ORGANIC rosehip, argan and marigold (calendula) shea butter is great for regenerating, soothing and hydrating skin.
- 100% organic body butter that helps soothe and repair skin instantly.
- 96.9% ORGANIC
- Provides hydration and extra care for face and body.
- Prevents the appearance and formation of stretch marks, scars and wrinkles.
- Supports the skin's natural barrier function.
- Easy-to-use and quick absorption.
- Does not clog pores.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Shea butter is solid at room temperature.
- Improve the appearance of scars only once the wound has healed.
- Apply before make-up to make skin more hydrated and radiant.
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks.
✓ No Parabens
✓ No Synthetic colours
✓ No Synthetic fragrances
✓ No Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
✓ No Mineral oil/Paraffin
✓ Not tested on animals
✓ Recyclable packaging
Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Rosa moschata seed oil*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Glycine soja oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Cera alba*, Tocopherol, Beta-sitosterol, Squalene.
All ingredients are 100% natural. 96.9% ingredients are organic.
Do not use on damaged skin.
HOW TO USE
Warm a small amount of shea butter in the palm of your hand and apply to your face.
Warm some shea butter in the palm of your hand and apply to your face to protect skin after shaving.
Warm the required amount in the palm of your hand and apply to damp or dry skin to compliment your daily skincare regime.
PRESENTATION100 g tub
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!