Rosehip & Aloe Vera Roll-on
The repairing roll-on for your skin
An exclusive blend of Chilean rosehip oil, aloe vera extract and natural essential oils, which effectively counteract the formation of wrinkles, repair and reduce scarring.
MARNYS® ROSEHIP & ALOE VERA ROLL-ON. Reduces wrinkles and expression lines.
- Formulated with Chilean rosehip oil, Aloe vera extract and 100% natural essential oils.
- Balanced composition of Omega 3, 6 and 9, which helps improve skin regeneration and nourishment.
- Effectively counteracts wrinkles, repairs and/or reduces the appearance of scars.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ideal for dry/mature skin.
- Its roll-on format means that it can be used anytime and anywhere, given that it easily rolls on to the skin.
- Steel roll-on ball.
Refreshing effect on skin.
Rosa moschata oil, Aloe barbadensis extract, Zingiber officinale root oil, Pelargonium graveolens oil, Tocopherol, Beta-sitosterol, Squalene, Glyceryl Linoleate, Beta-carotene. Contains: d-limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, citral. *Occurs naturally in essential oils.
HOW TO USERoll over skin one to three times a day.
PRESENTATIONRoll-on 10 ml
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.