Keep calm in stressful situations
Combination of natural active ingredients that help maintain a relaxed state for mental performance
MARNYS® Relahelp is a supplement that favours psychological and physical well-being in case of alterations caused by the stress we suffer in our everyday life.
MARNYS® Relahelp, thanks to the combination of natural active ingredients:
- Favours a relaxed state of mind, what allows you to maintain the pace of life thanks to increased alpha brain activity (brain waves associated with relaxation and creativity).5,6
- L-Theanine modulates physiological stress factors1, keeping calm and concentration under control in our daily tasks.
- Milk Protein Hydrolysate favours physical performance and normalises blood pressure.3,4
- Contributes to the general state of relaxation and well-being with low oxidative activity.7,8
- Vitamins C, E and B-complex help relieve irritability and fatigue, and protect against oxidative damage.2
- Magnesium and Zinc reduce tiredness and fatigue and contribute to metabolism.2
MARNYS® Relahelp is an excellent supplement for adults who want to maintain good cognitive function under stressful situations (work, sports), people who want to contribute to relaxation after daily activities or those who simply want to rest or be calm with an active state.
- Kimura, K. et al. L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biol Psychol. 2007
- Pal, S. et al. The chronic effects of whey proteins on blood pressure, vascular function, and inflammatory markers in overweight individuals. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2010
- FitzGerald, R. J. et al. Hypotensive peptides from milk proteins. J Nutr. 2004
- Nobre, A. C. et al. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2008
- Lim, S. Y. et al. Nutritional Factors Affecting Mental Health. Clin Nutr Res. 2016
- Bourre, J. M. Effects of nutrients (in food) on the structure and function of the nervous system: update on dietary requirements for brain. Part 1: micronutrients. J Nutr Health Aging. 2006
- Murck, H. Magnesium and affective disorders. Nutr Neurosci. 2002
HYDROLYZED PROTEIN + L-TEANINE
MAGNESIUM AND ZINC
Hydrolysed milk protein, L-theanine, magnesium citrate, vitamin C (Sodium L-ascorbate), niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), pantothenic acid, zinc gluconate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), riboflavin, thiamine (thiamine mononitrate), biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Vegetable capsule shell: hypromellose and colour (titanium dioxide).
ALLERGENS: Contains lactose
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules per day before going to bed.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
What are the symptoms of stress?
A stressor refers to any environmental demand exceeding the physiological regulatory capacity of an organism, especially in situations of unpredictability or uncontrollability.
In the last 2 decades, interest concerning the study of the mediating effects of different neurotransmitters on cognitive performance has increased. One possible factor mediating the negative effect of stress on cognitive performance is an imbalance in serotonin’s brain function (5-hydroxytryptamine). Increased serotonin activity in the brain seems to be a prerequisite for maintaining control over cognitive information processes and is involved in the learning process and memory.
The response to stress is an integral part of any adaptive biological system and its regulation is essential to face daily challenges. Casein, L-Theanine and Magnesium supplements have proven to be valuable, as they integrally modulate the physiological response to stress, benefiting physical and mental activity.
How many types of stress are there?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.