Reishi: the mushroom of immortality and longevity
Reishi: the mushroom of immortality and longevity. High concentrate Reishi (12:1) and very high minimum Beta-glucan content.
MARNYS® B-GLUCANFORTE REISHI contains Reishi, (Ganoderma lucidum), a basidiomycota mushroom that belongs to the Ganodermataceae family from the Polyporales order.
- It is often more popular in capsule form, given its bitter flavour. It is one of most used mushrooms throughout Asia in traditional Chinese medicine, where it is believed to be the mushroom of immortality and longevity.
- One of the Reishi's main ingredients is a Beta-glucan polysaccharide that acts as a soluble fibre.
- The B-GLUCANFORTE REISHI concentration ratio is very high, being 12:1. This means that 12 kg of dried mushroom are needed to obtain 1 kg of extract used in B-GLUCANFORTE REISHI.
- The product contains a very high minimum Beta-glucan content and therefore the recommended daily dose is only one capsule a day.
- The product's quality is further guaranteed thanks to its organic certification, achieved by following organic farming standards.
400 mg Reishi* (Ganoderma lucidum extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for Vegetarians.
Do no use Reishi if you are allergic to mushrooms. Do not use Reishi if you are taking immunosuppressants.
HOW TO USETake one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.