Modulates the immune system and helps your heart
Organically grown Reishi with high concentration (12:1) and minimum Beta-glucan content guaranteed (20%)
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Reishi favours the modulation of the immune system, helping the cardiovascular function.
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Reishi contains Ganoderma lucidum, a certified organically grown (BIO) mushroom. The concentration of its dry extract is 12:1 and a minimum beta-glucan content (20%) is guaranteed. The concentration of the extract means that 12kg of dry mushroom are needed to obtain 1kg of the extract used in β-glucanforte Reishi.
Reshi was recently included in the Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China (2000) and traditional medicine has proven its usefulness as a stimulant of the defence system and in cardiovascular well-being. 1
The capability to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system makes MARNYS® β-glucanforte Reishi a recommended supplement for those who want extra immune activity favouring cardiovascular maintenance.
The ingredients in MARNYS® β-glucanforte Reishi have shown that it:
- Boosts the defence system, promoting the functioning of the body systems, including the proper metabolism of cholesterol. 2,3,4
- Modulates the immune function, favouring the structure and function of blood vessels 5
The dosage form of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Reishi is vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
- Lee et al. Recent progress of research on medicinal mushrooms, foods, and other herbal products used in traditional Chinese medicine. J Tradit Complement Med. 2012
- Gill BS et al. Misconstrued versatility of Ganoderma lucidum: a key player in multi-targeted cellular signaling. Tumour Biol 2016
- Hsu et al. Extract of sporoderm-broken germinating spores of ganoderma lucidum activates human polymorphonuclear neutrophils via the P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway. Chang Gung Med J. 2012
- Ríos-Cañavate. Ganoderma lucidum, un Hongo con Propiedades Inmunoestimulantes. Departamento de Farmacología, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad de Valencia.
- Wang et al. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides prevent platelet-derived growth factor-stimulated smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro and neointimal hyperplasia in the endothelial-denuded artery in vivo. J Cell Physiol. 2012
MINIMUM BETA-GLUCAN CONTENT GUARANTEED
400 mg Reishi* (Ganoderma lucidum extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for Vegetarians.
Do no use Reishi if you are allergic to mushrooms. Do not use Reishi if you are taking immunosuppressants.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
What is Reishi?
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is a large, dark mushroom with a shiny surface and a woody texture. Asian humid, shaded and wooded mountains are the natural habitat of Reishi. In China, it’s called ‘Lingzhi’ and ‘Reishi’ in Japan.
What is Reishi used for?
Reishi is well known as the ‘mushroom of immortality’ in China and Japan where it is considered a superior tonic for long life, fighting ageing, toning the heart and it’s considered to have remarkable positive effects on sleep and mental well-being. For this reason, reishi is one of the most widely used mushrooms in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This ‘mushroom of immortality and long life’ was included among the superior tonics in the most famous of all Chinese medical matters: Shen Nung by Ben Cao Jing (206 B.C.-8 A.D.). In addition, Reishi was recently included in the Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China in 2000.
How to take Reishi?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.