Reishi: the mushroom of immortality and longevity
High concentrate Reishi (12:1) and very high minimum Beta-glucan content.
MARNYS® B-GLUCANFORTE REISHI contains Reishi, (Ganoderma lucidum), a basidiomycota mushroom that belongs to the Ganodermataceae family from the Polyporales order.
- It is often more popular in capsule form, given its bitter flavour. It is one of most used mushrooms throughout Asia in traditional Chinese medicine, where it is believed to be the mushroom of immortality and longevity.
- One of the Reishi's main ingredients is a Beta-glucan polysaccharide that acts as a soluble fibre.
- The B-GLUCANFORTE REISHI concentration ratio is very high, being 12:1. This means that 12 kg of dried mushroom are needed to obtain 1 kg of extract used in B-GLUCANFORTE REISHI.
- The product contains a very high minimum Beta-glucan content and therefore the recommended daily dose is only one capsule a day.
- The product's quality is further guaranteed thanks to its organic certification, achieved by following organic farming standards.
400 mg Reishi* (Ganoderma lucidum extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for Vegetarians.
Do no use Reishi if you are allergic to mushrooms. Do not use Reishi if you are taking immunosuppressants.
HOW TO USETake one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.