Lactic ferments and plant fibre: the perfect pair
1 billion viable bacteria per gramme
MARNYS® REDUTRIM PRO is a food supplement made from a selection and combination of ingredients derived from a blend containing a billion viable bacteria per gramme (Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium lactis, Enterococcus faecium), purified potato starch, fructooligosaccharides and fermented rice starch.
- Lactic ferments derived from living microorganisms (bifidus and lactobacillus) help maintain the composition of the intestinal microbial flora.
- Plant fibres (fructooligosaccharides, starch, celluloses) are non-digestible dietary fibres that serve to feed lactic ferments.
- It contains several enzymes: amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Blend of lactic ferments* (1 billion), purified potato fibre, fructooligosaccharides, fermented rice starch** and microcrystalline cellulose.
*Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium lactis, Enterococcus faecium.
** Contains several enzymes (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase).
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 before dinner for a period of 15 days.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.