Lactic ferments and plant fibre: the perfect pair
1 billion viable bacteria per gramme
MARNYS® REDUTRIM PRO is a food supplement made from a selection and combination of ingredients derived from a blend containing a billion viable bacteria per gramme (Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium lactis, Enterococcus faecium), purified potato starch, fructooligosaccharides and fermented rice starch.
- Lactic ferments derived from living microorganisms (bifidus and lactobacillus) help maintain the composition of the intestinal microbial flora.
- Plant fibres (fructooligosaccharides, starch, celluloses) are non-digestible dietary fibres that serve to feed lactic ferments.
- It contains several enzymes: amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Blend of lactic ferments* (1 billion), purified potato fibre, fructooligosaccharides, fermented rice starch** and microcrystalline cellulose.
*Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium lactis, Enterococcus faecium.
** Contains several enzymes (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase).
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 before dinner for a period of 15 days.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.