Protect Junior Vials
The natural defence for your little ones
Natural defence for the little ones: 12 vitamins, royal jelly and propolis, designed especially for children and teenagers for their defences*
MARNYS® PROTECT JUNIOR is a food supplement that provides a high source of the following 12 vitamins: vitamin C, niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12, with Royal Jelly and Propolis.
- For children and teenagers. With a pleasant forest fruit flavour.
- In Greek Pro- means "defence" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells.
- One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient.
- MARNYS® guarantees 10% minimum galangin content. Royal Jelly is an excellent source of vitamin B complex and an important amount of trace elements. It is believed to be the secret to her longevity.
*Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D and folic acid contribute to normal function of the immune system. You are recommended to eat a varied and balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
INGREDIENTSDeionized water, fructose, royal jelly, vitamin C, propolis, niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D and vitamin B12.
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USE
Take one vial a day, preferably in the morning. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.