Natural mix for the defences of your little ones
Royal Jelly, Propolis and 12 vitamins for the defences of children and teenagers. Forest fruit flavour.
MARNYS® Protect Junior supplements the diet, especially in children and teenagers during their growth period thanks to the exclusive combination of 12 vitamins, Royal Jelly and Propolis.
MARNYS® Protect Junior presents an ideal formula due to its content:12 vitamins, royal jelly and propolis that provide the following properties:
- Vitamins B6, niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), folic acid (B9), biotin (B7), thiamine (B1) and vitamin B12 in MARNYS® Protect Junior contribute to the normal function of energy-yielding metabolism, the nervous system and the immune system, as well as to the normal production of red blood cells (EFSA).
- Vitamins C, D and E contribute to the normal formation of collagen in bones and joints, to the normal development of bones and to the cell protection from oxidative damage, respectively (EFSA).
- In MARNYS® Protect Junior Propolis is purified by means of proprietary technology, eliminating inactive substances such as wax, and guarantees a minimum flavonoid content of 10% expressed as galangin.
- The Royal Jelly in MARNYS® Protect Junior provides a significant content of unsaturated fatty acids that take part in the energy-yielding processes.
MARNYS® Protect Junior is recommended from 4 years of age. Thanks to its excellent formulation, this product provides energy and complete care to children and teenagers during their growth period, physical activities and physiological changes.
The single-dose drinkable vials are easy to drink, safe and easy to transport. In addition, it has got a pleasant forest fruit flavour. Its liquid format is ideal for drinking it by itself or mixed with cold juices, yoghurts, smoothies..., which enable an easy, convenient and rapid intake.
Deionized water, fructose, royal jelly, vitamin C, propolis, niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and forest fruit flavour.
People with special sensitivity to bee products please consult your physician.
Forest fruit flavour
HOW TO USE
1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 10ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Child growth and development
The concept growth and development entails a dynamic, evolutionary and prospective vision of the human being and is a differential characteristic in the assistance to children.
- Growth has been defined as the process consisting in increasing the mass of a living organism due to the increased number of cells or cell mass.
- Development is the process by which living beings achieve greater functional capacity of their systems through the phenomena of maturation, differentiation and integration of functions. Maturation comprises: neural and motor, bone and dental, and immune and hormone areas.
1. Bogdanov, S. Royal Jelly, Bee Brood: Composition, Health, Medicine: A Review. Bee Product Science. 2017
2. Conti, B. J. et al. Modulatory effects of propolis samples from Latin America (Brazil, Cuba and Mexico) on cytokine production by human monocytes. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2015
3. De la Guardia Peña, O. M. et al. Jalea Real (tabletas masticables) una alternativa en el tratamiento de pacientes pediátricos con inmunodeficiencia celular. Revista Cubana de Pediatría. 2004
4. Wagh, V. D. Propolis: A Wonder Bees Product and Its Pharmacological Potentials. Advances in Pharmacological Sciences. 2013
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.