Well-being for your prostate
Complete formula for men's well-being with Saw Palmetto, Nettle, Pomegranate, Maitake, Lycopene, Resveratrol, Pumpkin Seed and Bugle.
MARNYS® Prosvital is an exclusive combination of Saw palmetto, Nettle, Pomegranate and other vegetable ingredients standardised that, alongside Zinc, Selenium and vitamin B6, facilitate male well-being in prostate and urinary tract.
MARNYS® Prosvital is ideal for men who want to facilitate the health of their genitourinary system, in terms of urinary function, as well as to maintain normal reproductive activity and an optimal associated energy-yielding metabolism, benefiting from the antioxidant effect. It is suitable for vegans as capsules are vegetable.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Prosvital provide the following properties:
- The Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) in MARNYS® Prosvital is standardised in fatty acids (5%). This ingredient contributes to healthy urinary function in benign prostatic hypertrophy, associated urinary discomfort and to reproductive function (EFSA ON HOLD 3934,2341,2491; Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties).
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and to maintenance of normal testosterone levels in blood. It also contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids and acid-base (pH) metabolism. Zinc contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum) is rich in polyphenols, β-carotenes, ellagic and gallic acids, and has been traditionally considered as a symbol of love and fertility since ancient times. MARNYS® Prosvital has got pomegranate extract standardised to 5% ellagic acid.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis and cellular protection from oxidative damage. It also contributes to normal thyroid function (EFSA).
- Nettle (standardised in sterols, 0.4% β-sitosterol) has got an important utility for the urinary system, as described in the monographs of the Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties, German Commission E and EMA.
- Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) in MARNYS® Prosvital is present in 8:1 dry extract, with a minimum beta-glucan content of 20%. Maitake mushroom is appreciated in traditional Chinese and Japanese herbology as a fungus with interesting properties for the body well-being.
- Resveratrol (minimum content 5%) in MARNYS® Prosvital comes from Polygonum cuspidatum, which is an evergreen herb containing high concentrations of stilbenoids (mainly Resveratrol), flavonoids, anthraquinones, or tannins among others. Resveratrol contributes to normal cardiovascular function (EFSA ON HOLD 1849).
- Bugle (Ajuga reptans) is a 10:1 standardised ingredient in MARNYS® Prosvital, and the Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties considers it useful for the well-being of the digestive tract. The main bioactive ingredients in Bugle are ajugols, iridoids, and caffeic and rosmarinic acids.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, approximately 40-60%, and consist mainly of oleic, linoleic and stearic acids. Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) in MARNYS® Prosvital is standardised in 25% fatty acids.
- MARNYS® Prosvital has got a minimum lycopene content of 5%, which is a bright red, carotenoid pigment obtained from the consumption of tomato and watermelon. Lycopene is the predominant carotenoid in the composition of human tissues, especially in the prostate.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to regulation of hormonal activity, to normal function of the immune system, to energy-yielding metabolism and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day.
Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) powdered extract, nettle root (Urtica dioica) powdered extract, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) powdered extract, maitake (Grifola frondosa) powdered extract, resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) powdered extract, pumpkin seed (Cucurbita pepo) powdered extract, bugle (Ajuga reptans) powdered extract, zinc gluconate, lycopene (Solanum lycopersicum) powdered extract, vitamin B6, sodium selenite and microcrystalline cellulose.
Capsule shell composition: hypromellose and titanium dioxide.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 2 CAPSULES||%NRV|
|Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens)|
Standardized in Fatty Acids
|Ortiga (Urtica dioica)|
Estandarizado en esteroles
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum)|
Standardized in ellagic acid
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa)|
Standardized concentrated powder 8:1
|Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum)||50 mg||•|
|Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo)|
Powder concentrate 10:1
|Búgula (Ajuga reptans)||25 mg||•|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
If any doubt, please consult your physician and/or pharmacist.
Avoid consumption of this product together with medicines and other fibre-based food supplements.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is the Prostate?
The prostate is a gland whose purpose consists in producing and releasing chemical substances used by the body. This gland is intimately related to other structures of the reproductive system, such as the vas deferens and seminal vesicles.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a disorder related to the age of the prostate gland, characterised by an overgrowth of the prostate, which can compress the urethra and/or grow into the bladder, what leads to symptoms in the lower urinary tract.
These prostate-related symptoms can be obstructive (frequent urination at night, need to urinate more often, urinary urgency) and irritant (feeling that the bladder is full even after urinating, weak urine flow, urinary dribbling, need to stop and start urinating several times, need to make an effort or to put pressure to urinate).
The occurrence of some degree of Benign Prostatic Growth is 50% in men aged 50-60, 60% in men aged 60-70 and up to 90% in men over 80.
What is Saw Palmetto?
Serenoa repens plant or Saw Palmetto is native to the southern coastal regions of the United States. This belongs to the family of palm trees (Arecaceae) and is a shrubby palm tree with a maximum height of 6 metres. Its leaves are large, yellowish green, have got up to 20 segments and form a crown. The discreet flowers of Saw palmetto are cream-coloured and are found in short, densely pubescent, paniculately-branched inflorescences. The fruit is a deep purple to almost black oval berry with wrinkled skin, pale brown spongy flesh and strong cheese-like aroma.
Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) contains a large amount of phytochemicals that are very interesting given their healthy properties on the prostate and associated urinary discomfort: sterols, including beta-sitosterol, Flavonoids (isoquercitrin, kaempferol), water-soluble polysaccharides (galactoarabans), and free fatty acids.
References: Gandaglia, 2013. BJU Int.; Pagano, 2014. Phytother Res.; PDR for Herbal Medicines, 2000. Medical Economics Company, ISBN 1-56363-361-2.