Defences ready for seasonal changes
Drinkable vials that combine Colostrum, Royal Jelly, Propolis with Reishi, Shiitake and Vitamin B6.
Make ready your body with MARNYS® PROPOLVIT DEFENS, an exclusive formula developed from natural ingredients that are optimal to cope with seasonal changes.
Its single-dose, drinkable format is ideal for a convenient, easy and quick intake.
MARNYS® PROPOLVIT DEFENS combines Colostrum, Royal Jelly, Propolis with Reishi, Shiitake and Vitamin B6 in one product.
- In Greek Pro- means "defence" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells. One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient.
- MARNYS® guarantees 10% minimum galangin content.
- Reishi and Shiitake mushrooms are used in traditional Chinese medicine and contain a huge variety of biologically active polysaccharides, standardised with a minimum 20% beta-glucans.
- Colostrum, from milk, helps satisfy the nutritional needs and defences of newborns and improves their survival.
- Royal jelly is the only food source that the queen bee receives throughout her lifetime. It is believed to be the secret to her longevity.
PROPOLVIT DEFENS contains vitamin B6, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Deionized water, Agave syrup, Colostrum, royal jelly, fructose, shiitake extract powder (Lentinula edodes), reishi extract powder (Ganoderma lucidum), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate) and colour (caramel colour).
ALLERGENS: Contains colostrum, milk-derived ingredient
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee byproducts.
HOW TO USE
Take one vial before breakfast. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Respiratory and immune systems are affected by temperature changes, especially during seasonal changes such as fall and throughout winter. During these seasons the main objective is to avoid complications and consequences (colds, flu, hospitalisations, collateral pathologies, etc.). It is therefore important to encourage adequate nutrition and supplementation in order to strengthen our body’s defence system or to avoid the progression of the disease if any.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.