The spray for singers
Position spray over the affected area and spray twice. Repeat four to five times a day. Shake before use.
MARNYS® PROPOLTOS is a practical alcohol-free mouth spray, derived from Propolis and hedge Mustard extracts (also known as singer's plant).
- In Greek Pro- means "defence" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells. One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient.
- MARNYS® guarantees 10% minimum galangin content.
- Hedge Mustard contains essential oil, mucilages, pectin and heterosides and acts as a balm.
The renewed Dioscorides encyclopaedia about herbal medicine includes the old anecdote of the doctor that prescribed hedge mustard to a singer that was mute for six months. He recovered his voice and was able to sing. That is why the plant is also known as the singer's plant.
Deionized water, purified propolis, hedge mustard (Sisymbrium officinale), vitamin C (38% RDA), menthol, sweetener (acesulfame K).
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USE
The spray for singers. Propolis and hedge mustard oral spray.
PRESENTATION30 ml Mouth spray
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.