Water-soluble propolis tincture. 25% propolis extract.
MARNYS® PROPOLTINT is a propolis tincture that dissolves in water or any other liquid. Propoltint contains 25% propolis extract, making it one of the most concentrated on the market.
- In Greek Pro- means "defence" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells.
- One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient.
- PROPOLTINT guarantees a minimum galangin content.
INGREDIENTS25% propolis tincture - 30 ml. Water-soluble.Ethyl alcohol (37.5 % vol.), purified propolis, emulsifier and deionized water.
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products. Contains alcohol (37.5% vol.)
HOW TO USEAdd 5 to 10 drops to half a glass of water or juice, three times a day before meals.
PRESENTATION30 ml pipette dropper bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.