Natural defences. Propolis syrup with Royal Jelly, Echinacea and vitamins for the immune system*
MARNYS® PROPOLMAR Syrup derived from Propolis with honey, Echinacea purpurea juice concentrate, Royal Jelly, vitamin C, zinc and menthol.
- Vitamin C and Zinc help maintain a normal immune system*.
- In Greek Pro- means "defence" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells.
- One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient. MARNYS® guarantees 10% minimum galangin content.
- Echinacea is one of the most studied plants in the field of phytotherapy.
- Royal jelly is the only food source that the queen bee receives throughout her lifetime. It is believed to be the secret to her longevity.
Deionized water, honey, fructose, Propolis, Echinacea purpurea juice, Royal Jelly, vitamin C, zinc gluconate and menthol.
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USETake 10 to 15 ml a day, preferably before breakfast.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!