Propolis 1000 mg with Echinacea
Defences for a normal respiratory function
Propolis, echinacea and wheat germ oil
Each capsule of MARNYS® PROPOLIS WITH ECHINACEA contains 400 mg of purified propolis (equal to 1000 mg of raw propolis), 30 mg of echinacea juice concentrate and wheat germ oil. In adults, they help maintain and regulate the immune and respiratory functions.
Propolis is a resin made by bees they use to protect the hive from diseases and to seal walls and cells.
- MARNYS® guarantees in propolis a minimum galangin content of 10%, highly purified since through proprietary technology inactive substances such as wax are eliminated. Galangin is a polyphenol with antioxidant activity.
- Echinacea purpurea is a medicinal plant that has been traditionally used and studied for its activity in infections and immune disorders. It is an extract of fresh plant where both the aerial part (flower) and the root are used, ensuring with this procedure a greater content of active ingredients.
- Echinacea favours a normal immune function, contributing therefore to the normal functioning of the respiratory system.
Purified propolis (400 mg *equivalent to 1000 mg of crude propolis), echinacea juice concentrate and wheat germ oil.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, colours (red iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains gluten.
Warning: Individuals with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult a specialist.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule daily every morning.
PRESENTATION30 capsules x 1000 mg
90 capsules x 1000 mg
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.