ENERGY CAPACITY AND POWER
HPLC-tested Ultra Pure Creatine that ensures top quality, safety and efficiency
MARNYS® SPORTS creatine monohydrate is pure, with no loading agents such as maltodextrin or sugars, no artificial flavours or aromas. It has been tested by HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and clinically evaluated in athletes to confirm its efficacy, purity and good tolerability.
MAIN ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
- Creatine is an essential source for improving physical performance in successive series of high-intensity exercises.
- Direct source of energy especially during the beginning of any sports practice.
- Favours body composition in terms of lower fat mass.
- Increases power thanks to its direct energy action on muscle contraction.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
HOW TO USE
LOADING PHASE: Take 4 g (¼ small scoop, to line "5") up to 5 times* a day with a big glass (200-250 ml) of water or juice during meals. Take for 7 days and continue with the maintenance phase.
Loading phase range: Up to 20 g/day (5 servings) for 7 days.
MAINTENANCE PHASE: Take 4 g (¼ small scoop, to line “5”) up to 3 times* a day with a big glass of water or juice during meals.
Maintenance phase range: Up to 12 g/day (3 servings).
* It is advisable to take one of the servings after physical exercise, regardless of the phase.
PRESENTATION428 g Bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
|Creatine monohydrate 100%|
Creatine improves physical performance in successive series of short, high-intensity exercises.
*1 month of 31 days in which a loading phase is performed and the rest as a maintenance phase.
*HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) is one of the most widespread laboratory tests to ensure the purity and safety of an ingredient.
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.