PRELOAD BEFORE AND REFILL DURING
Get ready for long distances by providing continuous energy to perform for longer
MARNYS® SPORTS PREload ENERGY provides carbohydrates such as highly branched cyclic dextrin, isomaltulose and fructose with taurine, zinc, magnesium, sodium and vitamins from group B, giving you top and long-lasting physical performance before and during prolonged physical activity.
MAIN ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
- It contributes to physical performance for longer thanks to its zinc-based formulation that contributes to the normal metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Magnesium and group B vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12) help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- It offers immunological support during physical activity due to its contribution of vitamin C.
- Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin and Isomaltulose facilitate a prolonged use of glucose, reducing the appearance of hypoglycaemia and maintaining top performance.
PRELOAD & REFILL
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 2 level small scoops (23 g) in 200-400 ml of water and take before and/or during physical exercise at regular intervals.
PRESENTATION460 g Bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
|Vitamins (Per serving: 23 g): B1 (1.1 mg), B2 (1.4 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), B6 (1.4 mg), B7 (50 μg), B12 (2.5 μg)||100|
|Vitamin C (200 mg)||250|
|Magnesium Citrate (375 mg), Zinc (10 mg)||100|
|Sodium (250 mg)||·|
CARBOHYDRATES: Isomaltulose + Highly branched cyclic dextrin + Fructose
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (23 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||257 / 62|
|Fat, of which||0 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||15 g|
INGREDIENTS: Isomaltulose, highly branched cyclic dextrin, magnesium citrate, fructose, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), taurine, sodium chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid), natural flavour (lemon), vitamin C, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), biotin (vitamin B7), vitamin B12 and sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
Magnesium and vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Thiamine and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
Natural lemon flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.