Get ready for long distances with continuous power
Slowly absorbed carbohydrates: Isomaltulose and Maltodextrin with Magnesium, Zinc and B Complex
MARNYS SPORTS® PRELoad ENERGY is a supplement designed for pre workout in case of endurance exercise and for peak performance during it.
Combination of two slowly absorbed carbohydrates plus vitamins and minerals.
PRELoad Energy has got a natural lemon flavour, and is lactose-free and suitable for vegans.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
MARNYS SPORTS® PRELoad Energy, ingredients that provide the following properties:
- The combination of the carbohydrates Highly Branched Dextrin (Maltodextrin) and Isomaltulose optimises carbohydrate oxidation along with a control of blood glucose levels that contributes to physical intensity and performance.
- Highly Branched Dextrin (Maltodextrin) is produced from waxy corn starch, is highly water-soluble, has got low viscosity and its gastric emptying is relatively fast. Maltodextrin consists of Amylose and Amylopectin, which are small portions of carbohydrates with high molecular weight that provide rapid energy availability and good digestibility.
- Isomaltulose is a fully digestible disaccharide with a slow metabolisation rate (85% less than sucrose), and reports a low glycaemic index.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism. Zinc additionally contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding, glycogen and protein metabolism, reducing tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Taurine is an amino acid that can be obtained through dietary sources or produced in the body through the amino acids methionine and cysteine. It is produced in the liver and is highly concentrated in muscles and the cells of the immune system.
- Magnesium Citrate is characterised by high water solubility, good absorption in ionic form (>30%) and good bioavailability. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance, normal protein production, and to normal muscle and nervous system function (EFSA).
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal production of red blood cells and to normal function of the immune system (EFSA).
- Thiamine contributes to normal cardiac function (EFSA).
PRELOAD & REFILL
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 2 level small scoops (23g) in 200-400ml of water and take before and/or during physical exercise at regular intervals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
With the aim of obtaining maximum performance and avoiding the so-called ‘drop in blood sugar’, it is advisable to provide a source of energy before workout that provides available carbohydrates that are slowly absorbed to avoid glucose peaks in blood, provide minerals contributing to the optimum carbohydrate metabolism, and to prevent or reduce fatigue and tiredness by means of essential amino acids, which help in the adequate oxidation of fatty acids during endurance exercises.
|Vitamins (Per serving: 23 g): B1 (1.1 mg), B2 (1.4 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), B6 (1.4 mg), B7 (50 μg), B12 (2.5 μg)||100|
|Vitamin C (200 mg)||250|
|Magnesium Citrate (375 mg), Zinc (10 mg)||100|
|Sodium (250 mg)||·|
CARBOHYDRATES: Isomaltulose + Highly branched cyclic dextrin + Fructose
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (23 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||257 / 62|
|Fat, of which||0 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||15 g|
INGREDIENTS: Isomaltulose, highly branched cyclic dextrin, magnesium citrate, fructose, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), taurine, sodium chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid), natural flavour (lemon), vitamin C, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), biotin (vitamin B7), vitamin B12 and sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
Magnesium and vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Thiamine and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
SWEETENED WITH STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES
Natural lemon flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.