An extra maternal and child well-being
Vitamins and Minerals + DHA + EPA
Vitamins and Minerals + DHA + EPA
MARNYS® PREGNAMAR PLUS is a food supplement specifically formulated to provide high DHA content before and during gestation, favouring mother-child well-being.
Improving the mother's diet before pregnancy favours the environment of pre-implatation and embryo formation, preparing the environment to support the development of the foetus and placenta.
A nutrient-balanced maternal diet before and during pregnancy is associated with improved foetal health, more appropriate birth weight, and increased maternal and infant survival rates (R. Lowensohn et al. 2016). Pregnancy and breastfeeding are associated with important metabolic and physiological changes in the mother that increase nutritional requirements to optimise both maternal adaptation and foetal development.
- Contains OMEGA 3 (DHA+EPA*), polyunsaturated fatty acids, the so-called essential, because the cells in the human body are unable to synthesise these acids from simple precursors and they should be obtained from the diet. They contribute to developing and maintaining the nervous system, as well as to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- B-COMPLEX(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12). They facilitate energy, development and organic functionality for growth, maturation and maintenance of the foetus and the mother.
- VITAMINS C and E, and the minerals Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. They favour the antioxidant activity, protecting tissues. Furthermore, Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- VITAMINS D3+K2 and Calcium. They contribute to the appropriate growth, development and maintenance of bones, as well as to the processes of blood coagulation and immune function.
- Iron facilitates the creation of red blood cells and the transport of oxygen to tissues, necessary for the development and maintenance of mother-child tissues.
- The ER presentation of hard vegetable capsules contributes to optimising the absorption of ingredients because its enteric coating technology protects the capsule from stomach acids, allowing its content to be released and absorbed in the intestine.
*DHA: docosahexaenoic acid; EPA: eicosapentaenoic acid
SOFT GEL CAPSULE
VEGETABLE HARD CAPSULE
HARD CAPSULE INGREDIENTS: Magnesium oxide, vitamin C, zinc sulphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vitamin K2, β-carotene, niacin, carbonyl iron, vitamin E, sodium selenite, copper (II) gluconate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, magnesium stearate, vitamin D3, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, potassium iodide, biotin and vitamin B12.
SOFT GEL CAPSULE INGREDIENTS: Fish oil (50% DHA) and antioxidant (D-α-tocopherol).
HOW TO USE
1 hard capsule and 1 soft gel capsule daily, taken one after another, before main meal.
PRESENTATION30 hard capsules + 30 soft gel capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
The Early Nutrition Academy and the World Health Organization have done an extensive and systematic review on the intake levels of Omega 3 during the maternity. Both organisations recommend that pregnant women should get an additional supply of 200-300mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)/day.
Folate, derived from foods, and folic acid, the synthetic form of folate found in vitamin supplements, is a water-soluble vitamin B (B9). Foods rich in folate include beans, peas, orange juice, and green leafy vegetables. Folic acid is required for neural tube development which takes place during 28 days after conception.
The value of folic acid in preventing neural tube defects is well established, contributing to the structure and function of the foetal nervous system because it participates in: the formation of brain and spinal cord and in neurodevelopment. The neural tube closes on the 28th day of gestation. If it does not completely close, an opening at the lower end of the spine causes cleft spine, and a bigger defect can cause anencephaly (complete brain failure).
Folic acid intake recommendations are in women of childbearing age 0.4mg in addition to a diet rich in folate-rich foods, and this amount should increase to 0.6 mg/d during pregnancy and 0.5 mg/d during brestfeeding (R. Lowensohn et al. 2016).
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.