INTENSIFY YOUR WORKOUT
Pre-workout formula with natural caffeine and taurine for a more efficient and intense workout.
MARNYS® SPORTS PREformance NATURE is a pre-workout formula with natural extracts and amino acid complexes to maximise your physiological response to intense effort. Unique complex of natural caffeine, taurine, BETAFOR3MAX®, and vitamins to optimise your workouts with greater intensity and more efficiently.
MAIN ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
- More efficient and intense training thanks to its exclusive formulation consisting of natural caffeine, taurine, BCAA, vitamins and BETAFOR3MAX® complex (controlled-release beta-alanine).
- Anti-fatigue capacity, facilitates fat metabolism.
- It promotes energy metabolism and protects from oxidative damage thanks to the presence of B-complex and vitamin C.
- It also provides a more natural stimulation of the heart rate due to its unique complex with natural caffeine based on various natural plant extracts.
- Developed bearing in mind the modulation of the nitric oxide route, which is related to better vascularisation and delivery of oxygen to tissues and organs.
- It improves final times and repetitions due to the presence of energetic substrates, such as BCAAs.
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 2 level small scoops (24 g) in 250-400 ml of water and take 30 to 45 minutes before physical exercise. Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women.
PRESENTATION480 g Bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
|Active ingredients||Per serving (24 g)|
|BCAA 2:1:1||3 g|
|a – Natural caffeine complex||2860 mg|
|b – Nitric-oxide-releasing complex||4.5 g|
|c – Nitric-oxide-enhancing complex||4 g|
|d – Lipid-mobilising complex||2230 mg|
a: green tea, guarana, kola nut and green coffee.
b: L-arginine, L-arginine α-ketoglutarate and L-citrulline.
c: L-glutamine, L-lysine and L-ornithine.
d: L-carnitine tartrate, acetyl-L-carnitine, choline bitartrate and choline citrate.
|Vitamins||%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
|Vitamins: B1 (1.1 mg), B2 (1.4 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), B6 (1.4 mg), B12 (2.5 µg), E (12 mg), Biotin (50 µg), Folic acid (200 µg)||100|
|Vitamin C (200mg)||250|
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Por dosis (24 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||240 / 57|
|Fat, of which||< 0.1 g|
|< 0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||0.8 g|
|< 0.1 g|
|Salt||< 0,01 g|
INGREDIENTS: Taurine, branched-chain amino acids (BCAA 2:1:1) [L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine], BETAfor3maX®, L-citrulline, L-lysine, L-ornithine HCl, acetyl-L-carnitine, L-carnitine tartrate, L-arginine, green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract, L-arginine α-ketoglutarate, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), acidity regulator (citric acid), L-glutamine, kola nut (Cola acuminata) extract, green coffee (Coffea canephora) extract, natural flavour (lemon), vitamin C, choline bitartrate, choline citrate, niacin (B3), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (B2), thiamine (B1), folic acid (B9), biotin (B7), vitamin B12 and sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
Natural lemon flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.