Flush away toxins, the key to your wellbeing
The power of Leaf Buds and Phytotherapy in vials.
MARNYS® Phytalgem DEPU is a food supplement made with leaf buds and extracts from organic plants, carefully selected for their synergic action.
- Organic Rosemary and Juniper buds (young shoots).
- With ORGANIC Milk Thistle extract powder.
- With ORGANIC Ivy, Black Radish extract.
- With ORGANIC Lemon juice concentrate.
- In practical vials to help with dosage.
- Pleasant pinneaple flavour.
- Free from artificial preservatives and stabilisers.
Use alone or in combination with other products from the Phytalgem range.
Deionized water, dandelion Bio* (Taraxacum officinale) root fluid concentrate, radish Bio* (Raphanus sativus) root fluid concentrate, artichoke Bio* (Cynara scolymus) leaves fluid concentrate, milk thistle (Silybum marianum) powder concentrate, rosemary Bio* (Rosmarinus officinalis) bud fluid concentrate, juniper Bio* (Juniperus communis) bud fluid concentrate, lemon Bio* (Citrus limon) juice concentrate and natural pineapple flavour.
*Agricultural product obtained following the principies of organic farming.
HOW TO USE
Take one vial once or twice daily, preferably with meals.
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.