For circulation The power of Leaf Buds and Phytotherapy in vials
The power of Leaf Buds and Phytotherapy in vials. Have you got tired legs?
MARNYS® Phytalgem CIRC is a food supplement made with leaf buds and extracts from organic plants, carefully selected for their synergic action.
- Organic Horse Chestnut and Whitebeam leaf buds.
- ORGANIC red vine dry extract, standardised in polyphenols.
- With ORGANIC Butcher's broom, Ginkgo and Nettle aqueous extract.
- With ORGANIC cranberry juice concentrate.
- In practical vials to help with dosage.
- With a pleasant forest fruit flavour.
- Free from artificial preservatives and stabilisers.
- Use alone or in combination with other products from the Phytalgem range.
Deionized water, Organic Butcher's broomliquid extract* (Ruscus aculeatus), Organic nettle liquid extract* (Urtica dioica), Organic Biloba leaf liquid extract* (Ginkgo biloba), Organic Whitebeam bud liquid extract* (Sorbus domestica), Organic Horse Chestnut bud liquid extract* (Aesculus hippocastanum), Organic blueberry juice concentrate* (Vaccinium myrtillus), Organic red vine extract powder* (Vitis vinifera) and red berries natural flavouring. *
*Organic ingredient obtained in line with Organic Farming standards.
HOW TO USETake one vial once or twice daily, preferably with meals.
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.