Organic Skin Repair Oil 100 ml
A helping hand for your personal routine
Extra care providing long-lasting hydration for very dry skin.
MARNYS® Skin Repair Castor Oil acts as an antioxidant and conditioner for skin, hair and eyelashes. Contains castor oil (Ricinus communis) from the first cold-pressing, Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides), sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus) and Centella asiatica and Calendula officinalis extracts. 100% organic and natural cosmetics, certified in line with Soil Association's organic standards.
- 100% plant-based body oil that helps soften your skin instantly.
- Extra care to provide long-lasting hydration for very dry skin.
- Great source of fatty acids, which naturally help repair and nourish skin.
- Virgin vegetable oils that work with the plant extracts' exceptional properties to naturally improve the skin's cell renewal.
- Maintains skin elasticity Improves the signs of stretch marks.
- Apply directly to extremely dry, chapped and rough skin.
- Excellent massage oil for dry skin.
- Nourishes, protects and strengthens dry or damaged hair and eyelashes.
- Suitable for vegans.
All ingredients are 100% natural. 95.7% ingredients are organic.
Vegetable squalene highly resembles the skin given its similarity to the skin's natural lipids. Powerful antioxidants, tocopherol (vitamin E) and β-sitosterol, which help the skin absorb other compounds. Results are improved, achieving softer and more flexible skin.
✓ No Parabens
✓ No Synthetic colours
✓ No Synthetic fragrances
✓ No Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
✓ No Mineral oil/ Paraffin
✓ No animal derived ingredients
✓ Not tested on animals
✓ Recyclable packaging
Ricinus communis seed oil*, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Centella asiatica leaf extract, Glycine soja oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil*, Tocopherol, Beta-sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic ingredients.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
HOW TO USEGently massage onto body until fully absorbed. Apply a small amount of oil once or twice a week to damp hair from the roots to the tips. Massage in and rinse. Apply to eyelashes and gently massage.
PRESENTATION100 ml spray bottle
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.