ORGANIC Grapefruit Citrubiomax
The power of grapefruit: the fruit with properties to discover
Organic certificate grapefruit seed liquid extract, with a high bioflavonoid content and a source of vitamin C.
MARNYS® Organic Grapefruit CITRUBIOMAX is a food supplement with a high bioflavonoid content and is a source of vitamin C.
- Does not contain alcohol.
- CITRUBIOMAX provides 800 mg of citric bioflavonoids in every 100 ml.
- Furthermore, it contains vitamin C, which helps maintain normal function of the immune system and protect cells against oxidative stress.
- A very little amount is needed in liquid format to prove its qualities (nine drops).
The product's quality is further guaranteed thanks to its organic certification, achieved by following organic farming standards.
Vegetable glycerin, grapefruit seed extract* (Citrus paradisi), vitamin C and water q.s. *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards.
HOW TO USETake nine drops (equal to 0.5 ml) diluted in a glass of water or juice, three times a day.
PRESENTATION65 ml pipette dropper bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.