Organic Sea Buckthorn and Marigold Shea Butter
Repairs, soothes and hydrates skin
100% natural organic butter, provides fatty acids that help skin nutrition
MARNYS® ORGANIC buckthorn and marigold (calendula) shea butter is great for regenerating, soothing and hydrating skin.
- 100% natural body butter that helps soothe and repair skin instantly.
- 96.9% ORGANIC
- Great source of fatty acids, which help nourish skin.
- Highly recommended for dry, chapped and rough skin.
- Perfect for use after sun exposure or hair removal procedures.
- Easy-to-use and quick absorption.
- Does not clog pores.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Shea butter is solid at room temperature.
- After hair removal procedures. Warm the shea butter in the palms of your hands and apply to the skin.
- Soothe irritated skin after beauty treatments such as laser, sunbeds, photoepilation, chemical peeling and tattoos.
- After sun exposure to soothe skin.
✓ No Parabens
✓ No Synthetic colours
✓ No Synthetic fragrances
✓ No Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
✓ No Mineral oil/Paraffin
✓ Not tested on animals
✓ Recyclable packaging
Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Glycine soja oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Cera alba*, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil*, Tocopherol, Beta-sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Warm a small amount of shea butter in the palm of your hand and apply to your face.
Warm a small amount of shea butter to the palm of your hand and apply to your face.
Warm the required amount in the palm of your hand and apply to damp or dry skin to compliment your daily skincare regime.
PRESENTATION100 g tub
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.