Organic Argan Oil 50 ml
Liquid gold from Morocco
Enhance shine and softness of hair and skin. Anti-aging effect. 100% organic and certified COSMOS ORGANIC by Soil Association.
MARNYS® Organic Argan Oil is a 100% pure oil, with a light, fluid texture that is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving oily residues. Argan Oil is extracted by cold-pressing the fruit kernels from argan trees (Argania spinosa) from south-east Morocco.
Provides nutrition, shine and softness to the skin and hair. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and damaged skin and hair.
- Organic and natural cosmetics, 100% certified.
- Provides essential fatty acids to the skin.
- Protects skin from external factors, such as the sun and wind.
- Contributes to reducing the signs of aging, by its anti-aging effect and restoring the elasticity of the skin.
- Promotes the integrity of the skin barrier, decreasing water loss and restoring moisture.
- Powerful antioxidant action, attenuating the appearance of expression lines.
- Repairs dry and chapped hands.
- Strengthens brittle nails.
- Reduces the loss of hair protein which help strengthen the hair and stimulate hair growth.
- Nourishes and revitalizes the scalp, providing shine and intense softness for hair.
- Suitable for vegans
Vegetable squalene highly resembles the skin given its similarity to the skin’s natural lipids. Powerful antioxidants, tocopherol (vitamin E) and β-sitosterol, which help the skin absorb other compounds. Results are improved, achieving softer and more flexible skin.
References: 1) Guillaume, D. et al. 2011. 2) Ansuategui, M. et al, 2015. 3) Guillaume, D. et al, 2011. 4) Boucetta, K. Q. et al, 2015. 5) Mello Faria, P. et al, 2013
Argania spinosa kernel oil*. *Organic.
HOW TO USE
Argan oil can also be added to your daily moisturising lotion. Apply a small amount of Argan oil on the palm of the hand and add the necessary amount of your daily moisturising lotion. Mix and spread with a gentle massage on the skin.
As a pre-makeup to get a glowing effect: Apply the makeup base on the face and then put a few drops of Bio Argan Oil on a damp beauty sponge before applying the makeup foundation.
To combine with your shampoo or conditioner, apply a few drops of the oil on the palm of your hand and add the necessary amount of shampoo or conditioner. Mix, massage the hair and rinse.
As a hair mask to repair split ends, apply a few drops on the damaged ends and leave to act overnight.
50 ml spray bottle
TO KNOW MORE
We have the most advanced analytical technology to ensure the quality of our oils. An evidence of our Premium Quality is COSMOS certification, granted by SOIL ASSOCIATION Ltd., one of the world’s most prestigious organisations in organic and natural certified products.
• The use of products from organic agriculture and respect for biodiversity.
• The use of natural resources responsibly, and respect for the environment.
• The use of processing and manufacturing that are clean and respectful to human health and the environment.
The Argan Oil used by MARNYS is 100% of organic origin with certification. It originates from rural cooperatives situated in the Argan forest in the south-west of Morocco, area which was declared Biosphere reserve in 1998 by the UNESCO, due to its ecological value an positive impact on the local economoy.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.