Omega 3 Fish Oil 125 ml
The lemon-flavoured Omega 3
The lemon-flavoured Omega 3. Marine-sourced Omega-3 fatty acids, in liquid format.
MARNYS® OMEGA 3 FISH OIL is a highly purified and technologically concentrated fish oil with a high source of Omega-3 fatty acid, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which contribute to normal heart function*.
- No fishy aftertaste, lemon flavoured, easy-to-take liquid format.
- MARNYS® analyses marine oils in accordance with strict international standards on pureness and freshness.
- Omega 3 Fish oil guarantees that oil properties are non-toxic: achieving the correct contaminant, heavy metal, dioxin and furan levels.
*Benefits of 250 mg of EPA and DHA daily intake.
Fish oil*, antioxidant (blend of tocopherols at 50%), natural lemon flavouring.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish
HOW TO USE
Recommended daily dose according to age. Daily dose
PRESENTATION125 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.