Mental performance and suitable nutrition.
Contributes to intellectual performance and normal psychological function*
MARNYS® NOBILETIL is a food supplement that combines Royal Jelly, Nobiletin, pantothenic acid and folic acid.
- Nobiletin is a natural substance derived from citrus fruits, which has been proven to have high synergy power when combined with Royal Jelly.
- Royal jelly is an excellent nutritional support, being the queen bee's only food source. It is believed to be the secret to her longevity.
Pantothenic acid and folic acid contribute to intellectual performance and normal psychological function when part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle*.
INGREDIENTSDeionized water, royal jelly, fructose, acidity regulator (citric acid), olive oil, preservative (potassium sorbate), vitamin B5, Citrus depressa extract powder, vitamin B9, flavourings.
HOW TO USETake one vial before breakfast. Shake before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 11 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.